Part 16

(Warning: strong language!)

Trinity Clark-

I answered my phone and put it on speaker, "What the hell do you want, Parker?" I answered with anger.
"Trinity, are you and that Cameron Dallas kid dating?" He yelled through the phone, "it's all over the Internet. That's a fucking joke. Why would you go so low! He's nothing compared to me!" He said.
"Why the hell do you care?" I yelled at him.
"Because, I still love you baby girl. I want you back." He told me.
"You're kidding me right? You fucking cheated on me at the party, you fucked some dumb bimbo, and you told me all these fucking lies that you made me believe. If you loved me, you wouldn't have done that to me, just leave me the fuck alone, Parker. I don't want you. I don't want anything to do with you. Do you understand? Stay away from me!" I yelled through the phone with so much anger.
"Don't you dare yell at me like that again, you bitch! "He hollered, "before me you were nothing. You're just a huge nobody. So why don't you just take the advice of those comments those girls are leaving you, and go kill-" Parker was cut of by someone taking my phone. It was Cameron.
"Nah nah nah, you listen here, Parker. Don't you ever talk to Trinity like that ever again. Because believe me when I say this, I will slit your knee caps and slide you across the carpet floor. Try me, bitchboy." Cameron yelled through the phone and hung up, and blocked his number off of my phone.

I didn't realize it, but I was crying a little bit. Did that really just happen? It feels so insane that i can't believe it's real life. I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself.
"Don't worry, Trinity. He's not gonna hurt you anymore," Cam said and held my hands, "come on, don't cry anymore, Beautiful.." He comforted me. I walked up to him and hugged him super tight. "Nobody's ever done something like that for me.. Thank you, Cam." I kissed his cheek.
"It was nothing, you're my girl. I'd do anything for you, Trin." He smiled down at me. I didn't know if he was playing or being serious with the whole "my girl" thing. But I didn't mind. He had my back and that's all that matters.

"How about for Dinner tonight, Me, Nash, You, and your friend Daisey go out for Sushi at your favorite restaurant to cheer you up?" Cameron said and squished my cheeks together. I laughed, "okay, I'll go tell her." I smiled and grabbed my phone from his hand and texted Daisey.

'Sushi dinner, you, me, nash and cam?' I typed and pressed send.

Instantly she replied,
'Sure, sounds fun! Brandon has a date with his bf anyways. I'll be ready at 7 :)!' I read the text.

"She said she'll be ready at 7." I told Cameron. "Awesome! Just go freshen up, you look great already." Cam told me, and making me smile. I looked at the time and we exactly had an hour before 7.

Cameron went downstairs to tell Nash. I went into the restroom to fix my makeup and spray on some more Crystal Noir perfume.

~
We took Cameron's Range Rover, I was in the front seat and Nash was in the back seat of the car. We were just arriving at the apartments where Daisey lived. I pulled my phone out and texted her

'Hello, Love! We're outside waiting for you!' I pressed send.

'Coming down right now! x' she replied a few seconds later.

"Trust me Nash, you're going to love Daisey." I said looking back at Nash. "Doesn't she have a thing with Johnson though?" Nash asked. "She did, but she cut him off because he's always doing shows but they're still friends." I said. I turned and looked out the window and Daisey came out of the lobby from the apartments.

She was wearing black skinny jeans, a white Arctic Monkeys t-shirt, a small leather jacket, along with black shiny Doc Martens.
She was walking, making her way to the Rover. I jumped out of the car and we both ran up to each other and hugged super tight. "Oh my gosh, I've missed you!" She said into my shoulder. "Same dude. I'm so happy to see you right now!" I cheered into her shoulder, "come on, let's get going," I said and held her hand as we both started walking back to the car and we got in.
"Cameron, this is Daisey. Daisey, this is Cameron." I introduced them since they haven't met yet. Well there was the time they met when I first left with Cameron but not officially. "Hi, it's nice to meet you," Daisey said, and Cameron smiled at her, "and it's nice to see you again Nash." Daisey smiled at Nash, and Nash smiled back at her.

Cameron started to drive to my favorite Sushi restaurant, 'Sushi Gen'. This was the first place I ate at with my family before they left me here in LA for college.
"So, how's the whole fake dating thing going?" Daisey asked us. Cameron looked shocked and looked at me, "she knows?" He freaked out looking frantic. "Yeah, I had to tell her. But don't worry she won't say anything." I assured him.
He then relaxed and looked back to the road, "and Brandon..." I said lastly and smiled at him very fake so he wouldn't get mad. He just sighed and didn't mind it. "I can't get mad at you with that face." Cameron teased me. Making me roll my eyes.
We arrived at the restaurant and we found a parking spot and got off. Cameron came up to me and held my hand. Daisey also came up to me and held my other hand. "Wait, what about Nash?" I frowned. Nash then went beside Daisey and held her other hand and we walked into the restaurant holding hands like 5 year olds. We were greeted by one of the many staff here, "Hi, table for four?" She asked. Cameron smiled and said yes. "Okay, it's gonna be a 5 to 10 minute wait, is that okay?" She told us. We all nodded our heads and sat down in these fancy benches they had. Nash and Cam sat next to each other and talked, and I sat with Daisey while we talked. "Can I ask you something?" Daisey seemed a little smirky, like she was up to something, "sure, anything what is it?" I told her, hoping it wasn't anything bad. "I see the way Cameron looks at you, and the way you look at him," Daisey spoke quietly, "do you like him?" She asked me. I gasped and blushed, "No, nooooo way, Daisey! That'd be weird, and we're just friends. Like we literally just become friends.." I assured her. She just shrugged her shoulders, "alright, guess I'm wrong." She said. "Table for four is ready now." The lady staff member spoke.

We were lead to our table, I sat next to Cam, while Daisey sat next to Nash. We got this spot in the way back where nobody could hear us, so you can imagine how loud we were being.
The whole night was spent with laughter, talking, and many many flirty looks. I kept smirking at Daisey because it was so obvious Nash was being all flirty with her, and she wasn't afraid to flirt back.
She also smirked at me at times because I guess Cam was being flirty too, but I really didn't notice it. That was until he put his hand on my thigh. I looked down on my lap then back at him, looking into his eyes. They were filled with lust. Daisey was right, he does look at me at a certain way. But this is new because he's never looked at me this way before.

I removed his hand from my thigh, "Cam, what are you doing?" I whispered to him. "I don't know anymore, just came over me.. Sorry." He whispered back. He was blushing hard core. It was cute in a way. I bit my lip and placed my hand on his thigh too. He looked down and held my hand. Then he looked back at me and kissed my temple. I don't know what this was, but I actually didn't mind it. "Ew, get a room you two!" Nash laughed.
Daisey started to laugh at Nash's comment and accidentally snorted. She covered her mouth and looked embarrassed, "sorry.." She sighed.
"Don't be sorry.. That was cute." Nash said, putting his arm around her, which made Daisey blush a crimson color. "Ooooh, someone open a window, it's getting hot in here." Cameron hollered.
I elbowed Cam in the arm making him flinch, but he just continued laughing. I couldn't get enough of his laughter, it was so cute.

This is so weird, Cam has been the one to save me when I was in the dark, and that whole thing he did for me earlier was so sweet.

"What are you thinking about?" Cameron asked me. "What do you mean?" I questioned him. "You're just sitting there and smiling and looking at me, like when those couples stare at each other." He whispered. I giggled to myself then reached for his hand and held it.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" I winked at him, making him smile.