Part 18

Trinity Clark-

We walked into Forever 21 and were greeted by a guy who was working there, "hello ladies, can I help you with anything today?" He asked. "Uh, actually yeah. We're looking for dresses for this party, do you have anything you can maybe show us?" I said. He made this thinking face and rubbed his chin with his hand, "yes, we have a few dresses you may like." He said and lead us to a rack full of dresses. There were basically 3 model dresses, but came in black, white, and red. "Just let me know if you want anything else and just call for Jack." He smiled and walked off.
"Okay, see anything you like?" I asked Daisey who was looking at the rack with the black dresses. "Actually, yeah.. All of them, but I have to see which one I actually look good in." She said. "Alright, cool. Why don't you get each model dress in your size in black and go try them on." I told her. She grabbed the dresses in her size. "Jack!" I hollered, "we need a changing room!" Jack came up to us and said, "did someone say they need a changing room?" He said. I nodded my head and pointed at Daisey, "this one needs one, now! It's a fashion emergency!" I shouted through out the store. "I'm on it!" Jack cheered. Pushing Daisey from behind, leading her to the dressing rooms.

While Daisey was putting on the first dress I went off to look for some shoes and accessories she could use. I found these black high heeled boots, a golden triple triangle necklace, an infinity ring, and this gold bracelet with 'trés cool' in cursive on it. I went to the changing rooms and slid the stuff under the door, "Here, try these with the dresses." I said through the wall. "Oh my gosh, Trinity these are cute." She gasped to herself. I sat down on this red velvet couch and waited for her to come out. After like 5 minutes she finally did in the first black dress.
It was a basic dress, it went down to her knees and it was a tight fit. The top part showed too much boob cleavage. "I pictured it way different in my mind." She said as she twirled, she could barley move in the dress. "I mean, it's a perfect dress if you're planning on showing off your boobs and staying in the same spot the whole night," I laughed, "next!" I yelled and she went back in. I heard the struggled she had taking off the dress and I couldn't help but giggle to myself.
After like 2 minutes she came back out with the second black dress.
It was a bit shorter, above her knees now.
It wasn't as tight as the last one either. In the middle section it had like a black lace see-through material that showed a bit of her tummy. Her cleavage was completely covered now, but it went up to her neck which makes it look like she's choking. "This ones cute, but the neck bugs me." She said and twirled around. The back had a sort of cat eye cut out which was cute. "It's cute, but I wanna see the last one, before we make any official choices." I said. She turned back around and walked back into the dressing room.
I waited for a few minutes. I heard a gasp from her. "Did you rip the dress?" I asked sort of concerned.
The door to the changing room opened slowly and out walked Daisey with a huge smile on her face. She spun around and did poses. The dress was loose and ended at her middle finger, the top part had a layered lace and didn't show any of her chest, and no straps. It was cute.
"That one.. That one for sure." I heard a boy say behind me. I looked at who it was and it was Nash. Completely mesmerized at the beauty that is Daisey, along with how the dress complimented her figure. Daisey sort of blush, "you like it?" Daisey asked Nash. The blue eyed boy nodded, "you look stunning, D." He said and walked out of the dressing room. "Someone likes what he sees." I winked at Disney making her blush. She went back in and came back out with her original outfit.

She went to pay the dress, shoes, and accessories while I went off looking at a rack of Tee's. When suddenly someone put there hands over my eyes and said, "guess who?" I knew it was Cam, but I wanted to play along. "Who ever you are, I will rip your nuts off, just right off." I hissed. Cam took his hands off my eyes and I turned around, "Whoa whoa whoa." He said backing up with his hands up. Making me laugh. Daisey came over to me with a bag that said 'Forever 21' with the stuff she just bought. "Ready to go to Windsor?" I asked her. "I'd love to but I'm feeling snacky, so Nash and I are going to the food court to get something to eat." Daisey said. Then Nash came out of no where, "Yeah, because someone forgot to get me my chili fries the other day!" He said pointing to me and Cam. "So why don't you go with Cam?" She smirked at me. She pulled a 'me' on me!
I just smiled and nodded as she and Nash waved bye and walked to the food court.

I grabbed Cam's arm and walked out of Forever 21. We made our way to Windsor and Cam tried making small talk. "So, how lonely did you feel waking up without me this morning?" He said, smirking and nudging my arm. "It felt so great waking up with no bad breath in my face." I teased him. "Agh, shut up. You know you missed me." He said as he poked my tummy. We finally got to Windsor and walked inside. "So what are you looking for?" He asked. "A dress for tomorrow night," I answered him, "something white, maybe pink.." I answered him as I walked around looking at racks and shelves as he followed me.

I saw a dress that caught my eye. A dress that I've always wanted but could never get my hands on! I ran to it and look for it in my size and they had it! The dress is a 'Royal Spectacle Skater Dress' and it was in white! I'm so happy now that I have it in my possession!
I went to the shoes and found a quick pair of shoes which were these black triple buckle booties. I took it to the dressing room and quickly stripped and put on the dress and boots. I walked out of the changing room and Cam was already standing there waiting. "How does it look?" I asked him and spun around. He kept looking at me up and down and I swear he bit his lip. "It looks great." He smiled. "Yay! Thanks. I'm getting it then." I said and went back into the room to change out.

I walked out with the dress and shoes in my hands. I walked over to the counter to pay and the lady rang me up. I took my purse out and opened it up waiting for her to tell me how much the total was going to be. "$56.78 is your total," she smiled. I took out a fifty dollar bill, with a ten dollar bill and handed it to her. She put my dress and booties into a bag and handed it to me. She was about to give me my change back but I stopped her, "no, you can keep the change." I smiled and walked over to Cameron who was waiting at the exit of the store.
"Aw, Trin was being kind hearted and generous?" Cam teased me, making me laugh. He put his arm over my shoulder and we started walking to the food court to meet up with Nash and D.

"So, how about I treat you to some lunch?" Cam asked me. I smiled and looked up at him, "that sounds nice," I said. He's so cute..

*
Authors note:
I feel like I rushed this part, like Trin's dress wasn't so detailed, but you can look it up on Windsor's website.
Aren't Cam and Trin getting really close and cute? Otp af❤️
As always, vote, comment, and share?
Thanks loves💕 byeeeee