Part 25

Trinity Clark-

It was the next day, and I was down stairs in the living room playing with the ps4. I ranked up to 21 on GTA online. I've been obsessed with playing this game thanks a lot to Cam and Nash. I was racing against 10 other people in this one lobby. I couldn't really focus because I was over hearing Cameron upstairs in his room talking on the phone..

"Yes mom.. I know mom.. It was just an accident.. Well I didn't mean for it to happen! Listen, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.. Yeah yeah.. Love you too." I heard Cameron say on the phone.

Cameron came down the stairs quickly and plopped himself down on the couch next to me. "What was all that about?" I asked as I exited the lobby. "Agh.. It's just my mom.. She saw what they were saying about the party online.. And she was upset that I didn't tell her that I had a girlfriend, but it's not like we're actually together." He explained to me. The whole part where he said that "we're not actually dating" actually kinda of hurt, I wish we actually were. "Oh, well I see where she's coming from. It's just her being a mom is all. She just got worried, she cares about you and who you're with.. I guess." I told Cam. "I guess you're right. Didn't know you were so smart, babe," Cam smirked, "you know.. Nash is out on a date with Daisey.. We have the house to our selves.." Cam winked at me. I through the remote on the other side of the couch. I quickly got on top of Cameron's lap and started to kiss him on the lips and hang my hands from his shoulders. His hands went straight to my thighs and held them firmly. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and it quickly turned into a hot make out session. I started to run my hands through his hair and he held my waist with his left hand, and grabbed my ass with his right hand. I started to attack his neck with my mouth, leaving wet kisses and I bit and sucked on his neck. "Phew, I didn't know you were that type of girl, Trin. Well I like to bite too." He said and pushed me on my back and got on top of me as he slipped my shirt off leaving me in just my black lace bra. "Oh god, that's so hot.." He growled and started to kiss me from my chin and down, he gave me hickies on my collar bone that trailed down between my breasts.
Suddenly, we heard the jingling of the front door, "shit! It's Nash! He's home!" Cameron hollered. I quickly grabbed my top that was on the floor and ran up the stairs holding my breast so they wouldn't jump around. I went into my closet and grabbed a muscle shirt from Cameron that would cover the marks he left on my chest. "I can't believe we just did that.." I said to myself as I paste back and fourth.

Cameron Dallas-

I quickly tried to make myself look natural and I turned the tv on. Nash and Daisey both walked in holding hands "Oh, hey there love birds, have fun on your little dinner date?" I asked them both. "It was nice, did you and Trinity have fun?" Daisey asked with a smirk. "Uh, what? How do you already know about that. That's disgusting, I would never!" I said freaked out about what just happened a few moments ago. "Bro chill, what are you even talking about?" Nash asked. "Yeah, I just saw that the PlayStation remote was there and it's on so I thought you guys were playing it?" Daisey explained. "Oh well uh, you're right we were playing..." I said still panicked. "Hey guys, have fun?" Trinity suddenly called from up stairs leaning on the rail. She was wearing one of my muscle shirts and oh god she looked so hot in it.

Trinity Clark-

"Well?" I asked again. "Oh, yeah it was fun." Nash and Daisey answered. "Good to hear, all Cameron and I did was watch tv." I said as I went down the stairs. "But I thought you guys were playing the ps4?" Nash asked suspiciously. "Oh.. Uh, right we were." I asked as Cameron and I made eye contact and he mouth "what the hell". I guess he made up a story to cover up what we actually were doing.
"Uh... Anyways, Daisey is sleeping over tonight." Nash said, trying to make things less awkward.
"Oh! Awesome! Come up stairs with me, I have something you can sleep in." I said and went up the stairs as Daisey followed me. We walked into Cameron's room and I closed the door behind us. "Thank god you and Nash walked in when you did. But I also hate you guys for ruining the moment! But I'm grateful because I did not want it to go any further." I said to Daisey. "What are you-" I cut Daisey off. I lifted up the muscle tee and revealed the hickies that Cameron left on me, "look." I said. "Oh my god, who gave those to you?" Daisey said shocked. "Who do you think!? Cam did! Right before you guys walked in!" I whispered-yelled to her. "I didn't know you were that type of girl... Wait... What does that mean about you guys?" She questioned. "That's exactly what he said," I rolled my eyes,"I guess I have a wild side. And I honestly don't know Daisey, I sort of kinda have feelings for him now, and I wanna say he feels the same way too, but maybe he doesn't, maybe he just see's me as a way to get off. Or he's just playing me.." I said a bit upset.

I went over to my drawer and picked out some pajamas for Daisey. "He probably does like you, but it's like you guys are already fake dating so he doesn't want to say what he feels.. Boys are like that. Only the ones with huge balls can say that like like a girl that much." Daisey explained to me. "Eh, you're probably right. Thanks, D." I sighed and handed her the pajamas.
"COME ON GIRLS! LETS PLAY CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES!" We heard Cam and Nash yell from down stairs. "Coming!" I yelled back. "Do not say a single word to Nash, or mention it to Cameron." I told Daisey. She made the little lips sealed hand signal and then we went back down stairs.

*We started playing zombies around 8 pm, and we didn't finish till 11 pm, when we all called it a night*

Daisey and Nash both went into Nash's bedroom and closed the door. Then Cameron and I went into his room and closed the door. Cameron was in the bathroom brushing his teeth as I was changing my jeans to boy shorts "So, are we just not going to talk about what happened today?" I asked Cameron and went into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth with him, he spat and started to talk, "well princess, it went a little too far. But I don't regret it, it was nice finally getting what I craved." He winked at me threw the mirror, making me blush instantly. He walked out of the Restroom and into the bedroom. I finished brushing my teeth and walked into the bedroom with him.

Cameron threw his shirt off and climbed into bed. I took the muscle tee off and climbed into bed with him. "Damn.. I'm sorry for leaving all those nasty bites on you.." He said as he ran his fingers over the hickies. "It's fine," I said as I examined his neck, "looks like I didn't try hard enough to leave any on you." I laughed. "Yeah, well you can try that next time," he said as he reached to turn the lamp off, "for now, let's go to bed." He said and we both got comfortable. I wrapped my arm around his torso and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead, "goodnight baby girl." He said in a low voice. I kissed his cheek and laid my head back down, "goodnight babe." I said and drifted off to sleep.

*Authors Note*
Hey guys, hope your liking the story so far! This chapter got a little dirty, I don't know if I should write smut for this story? Leave it in the comments! Please fave, and tell me what you thought!❤️ bye!