Part 26

Trinity Clark-

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Cameron hollered and jumped on the bed, waking me up. I groaned in frustration. "Cam, let me sleep." I grunted into the pillow. "No way, princess, we're having a beach day!" He said as he got leveled to my face. His eyes were a bit red and he was still in his basketball shorts meaning he woke up not too long ago. "Cameron.. We live in LA we can go to the beach any other day. It's Saturday, I just want to sleep in!" I said to him as I put both my hands on his cheeks and smushed them together. "No no no..." He said and suddenly picked me up bridal style and got me out of the bed and sat me down on the counter in his bathroom, "wash your pretty face, while I get ready." He said as he smushed my cheeks together and then kissed my forehead. He exited the restroom and I got off the counter.

I started washing my face and then dried it with a towel. "Oh fuck..." I said as I realized something. "We can't go to the beach if I have these hickies all over me. What are people going to think?" I walked into the bedroom pointing at my hickies. "Oh f.... I forgot about those.." Cameron said as he pulled a tank top over his head, "can't you cover it up with makeup or something?" He asked. "I mean I could but it would wash off if I sweat or get in the water." I answered. "Damnit, Trin. Why'd you have to be so attractive for me to do that to you!" He hollered making me blush, "just leave them. If papz take pictures then it'll look real, if Nash and Daisey see then we'll say it's makeup." Cameron said. "I'm about to get a shit ton of hate from your fans for doing this." I said in a groan. I proceeded to get ready digging through the drawer to find the perfect bikini.

I went with a turquoise bikini top and bottom, with some ripped white high waisted shorts, and a turquoise halter top with little holes in it.. Yeezy style. I grabbed my ray bans and put on my white converse. Cam handed me a white and turquoise kimono that his sister left in the house which surprisingly went well with my outfit. I packed my little beach bag with tanning lotion along with sunblock lotion, a book, water, sandals, a beach towel, and my earbuds.

I was in the downstairs kitchen putting my hair up into a ponytail when Daisey walked in and closed the door. She was wearing a sundress and sandals, I'm guessing her bikini was underneath. She was also wearing a black sun hat that complimented her head shape. "What are you going to do about the hickies?" She whisper/shouted. "We're going to say it's makeup, it'll look good for the press. It'll look believable." I said as I finished my hair. "Okay, what about when you get wet and it doesn't wash off, hmm?" She questioned again. "Like I said, it'll look believable." I laughed. "That's because it is believable!" She shouted but then covered her mouth. "D, don't worry too much. Whatever happens, happens. Let's just have a good time and if Nash asks then we'll come up with something." I sighed.

We exited the restroom and Nash was coming down the stairs along with Cam, "ready to go ladies?" Cam said with the keys to the rover dangling from his middle finger. "Vamanos!" I said grabbing my stuff and exiting.

* Arriving to Santa Monica *

"I'm totally gonna tan, bro." Nash said as he got off the passenger side and Cam from the drivers side. D and I sat backseat and got out.
"Yeah bro, you need it. You lookin' a little pail, bro." Cam laughed. "Okay bro, but the ladies love me, bro!" Nash said flexing his bicep. "If I hear the word 'bro' one more time I'm gonna punch someone." I said pointing at the both of them as Cam opened the trunk to the Rover. "Chill, you're so feisty for such a petite girl." Cam teased me. We grabbed our stuff from the back and headed down the sandy beach to a part that wasn't so crowded. Once we set up the umbrella into the ground with the cooler filled with ice, soda, and juices. We began to set up our own little things. I put my towel down next to Daisey, and Cam next to me, then Nash on the other side of Daisey. Cam and Nash took their shirts off leaving them in their trunks. Nash had a nice body, he had abs and muscles but not as defined as Cameron.