Part 7

Trinity Clark~

I was putting my stuff into a drawer that Cameron gave me space in. Although he didn't clean it out that well because I found some of his boxers in here, and it was nasty. He also gave me a small piece of his closet so I can hang some of my clothes. This is about the nicest thing he's done for me since the day I met him, isn't that sad? Cameron walked into the room and sat on his bed "Listen, Small-Tits-," I cut Cameron off before he could finish his sentence.
"No, let's get something straight, my name is Trinity, Trinity Clark. Not "Small Tits" not "Princess" and not anything negative. Get it? Got it? Good. It's already enough to be living here with you, Cameron. Give me a break." I said. He just stayed quiet, he got up from the bed, "anyways, me and the guys are gonna go get some food, we'll be back in like an hour," he said, walking to the door, "see ya small-tits!" He said and left the room.
"Ugh!" I grunted to myself.

I looked around his room, and it was a bit on the messy side.. Who am I kidding, this kid is a total slob. I hate it. I am not going to be living here if this place is going to be dirty. I doubt he'll clean it, so that means I'll have to clean it. So that's what I'm doing.
I started off by picking up any dirty laundry and throwing it inside his hamper. I picked up any big pieces of trash and threw that into a plastic bag, and vacuumed the carpet to pick up the little left over pieces of trash. Lastly, I made his bed, and organized his closet. Maybe he'll appreciate me now, and start treating me better.

Honesty, with everything that's happened, it all keeps piling up on and me and I'm not sure I can take it anymore. Everybody has a breaking point, and I'm surprised I haven't broke yet.

I went downstairs into their living room that was an open concept with the kitchen. The living room wasn't that bad, it was actually clean. I just decided to fix up the couch and love-seat a bit. I then went into the kitchen and washed whatever dishes that were in the sink. These little things made the house seem so much cleaner.
I went into the living room and sat on the couch, and turned the tv on. There's absolutely nothing to do, the house was quiet and my phones notifications were totally dry. I was left with nothing but the tv. I just surfed through the channels when suddenly the guys came through the door.

"Hey Trinity," Nash said, looking around, "did you clean up the place?" He asked, looking surprised. "Yeah, just a bit." I smiled, looking over at him from the couch. Jack G then walked in with two bags of food hanging from his arms, followed by Jack J with drinks in his hands. Cameron walked in last, closing the door, "Wow, the place looks nice. See Nash! We don't need to hire a maid when we have this little bitch here." Cameron said, with a chuckle at the end. I just bit my lip and took the insult. It's whatever, I know Nash appreciates it, and that's all that matters. The guys started to take the food out and sit at the table, I just kept watching the tv. Although these shows don't get my attention because shows now-a-days suck really bad.
"Trinity, we didn't know what to get you, so we just got you a burger and fries, is that cool?" Jack G said, taking a sip from his soda. "I didn't think you guys would bring me anything, really? But yeah, that's totally cool. Thank you guys." I said, sounding sincere. I just felt like I owed them because they're letting me stay here. But need I remind you it's because I have to.
I got up from the couch and joined the guys at the table and began eating the food that they bought me. The guys talked and laughed but I would mostly stay quiet. I just felt so out of place, it was just a weird funk I was in. "You've been pretty quiet, Trin. Is everything cool?" Jack J asked, looking at me. "Yeah, everything is cool. Just trying to get used to being around you guys." I said. "You should be used to it by now, you love being around guys, you're a whore!" Cameron said bursting out laughing. "Cameron, just shut up." Nash said throwing a fry at Camerons face.

We stayed quiet for a bit when suddenly Cameron spoke again, "here, I'm gonna make a vine and you guys will be in it. Remember Small-tits, try and be all cute, Kay?" I just nodded in agreement. Then, Cameron started recording and talked, "eating with these tools, and this lovely girl ," and he turned the camera towards me and I covered my face and said "babe, stop!". He then stopped recording, and uploaded the vine.

"I can't believe I just uploaded that." Cameron said. "I can't believe I called you babe." I said, pretending to gag. The guys just started to crack up, minus Cameron, he just rolled his eyes and ate his food.

Later on at night, I was on the floor in Cameron's room, on my laptop. Cameron then walked in, "I was looking through the comments on that vine and people are totally buying the story. Look," he sat next to me on the floor and showed me the comments, "this one says, 'so they are dating!' And this one says, 'so she isn't some random chick'." He kept scrolling and all the comments looked the same.
"Yay, now get away from me." I said, as I went back into my laptop.
He got up from the floor, "whatever, stop being a bitch. You're lucky I'm letting you sleep in my bed instead of the floor!" He said as he pointed to the bed. "Whatever, I'd rather sleep on the floor and be attacked by little bugs than sleep with you in the same bed." I fought back. He just rolled his eyes and went over to his iMac. I closed my laptop and got up from the floor. I went over to the drawer and picked out pajamas to sleep in. I went into the restroom that was in Cameron's room and closed the door to change.
I changed into black board shorts, and a pink tank top. I put my hair up into a ponytail and continued to brush my teeth.

I walked out into his room and he looked over at me. "What? Are my legs to 'revealing'" I joked by teasing him. "No, your thighs are just meaty." He laughed. "Whatever, loser." I said going over to my side of the bed and connecting my phone to charge.
I was too busy on my phone to notice what Cameron was doing. When I turned around he was in basketball shorts, without a shirt on. "Is that how you're going to sleep?" I asked, pointed at his shirtless body. "Yeah, unless this is too 'revealing'." He said, sounding like me from earlier.

"Just go to bed, and shut up, Dallas." I said and got under the sheets, and faced the opposite side so my back was facing Cameron. He turned off the lights and went under the covers too, his back was facing my back. "Goodnight, Sweetie Pie." Cameron said. "Shut up, Dick." I said, and quickly fell asleep.