Part 9

Trinity Clark~

Later on during the day, I was in Cameron's room. He went out with Taylor to hangout. Nash was in his room napping. I was going through Instagram and ran into Cameron's post that his manger made him upload.
It was me posing in front of the car, one leg up, and both hands in the hair with the car keys hanging from my finger. The caption said 'Bought my Princess a small gift xo' it had over 500,000 likes, and so many comments.
I didn't go through many, just ones that caught my attention.

'he must really like her to buy her a car'
'they must be happy together!'
'she's so lucky to have Cam!"

It's unbelievable how people actually think Cameron and I are dating. But that's all part of the plan. I kept scrolling and read more comments, that weren't so good.

'she's an attention seeking whore'
'bet she sucked cams dick for that car'
'she's ugly why is cam with her? Lmao'

Did people really think that about me? They don't even know me. Whatever, I'm not going to let this get to me. I've had such a good day, I don't need 13-year olds judging me on my appearance. I know who I am. I locked my phone and set it on the nightstand next to my side of the bed. I laid down and decided to take a short nap.

I was woken up by my phone ringing, buzzing, and just blowing up. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. The notifications were coming from Instagram. Wonder what's this all about? I went to my notifications and I saw a bunch of comments on my photos. They were all negative, all from haters that didn't like me.

'I found her page, she's ugly! ew'
'this bitch cannot be real! Lol'
'she's lowkey chewbaca, lmao'
'yooooo, Cam is wasting his time!'

It was just nonstop hate after hate after hate. All from these Cameron fan accounts or just regular accounts. They all got together and just kept hating on my pictures. Some even left long paragraphs on why I should kill myself and why I'm not good enough for Cameron. I slowly started crying but I couldn't stop scrolling. I ran my hand through my hair, "oh god, no." I said to myself as I sobbed quietly. This just keeps getting worse, I thought I was getting better. The worst part is, that I know Cameron and I aren't real, if anything I hate the kid, but why is this bugging me so much? I haven't been name called since junior year, but now it's all back.

"Nash, I'm home!" I heard from downstairs and then the door slammed shut. Crap, Cameron's home. He's gonna see me cry. I put my phone down and laid back down facing the wall so he wouldn't see my face. I pretended to sleep, hoping it would work. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then he walked in, humming a tune. I felt him sit on the foot of the bed. He must of been taking off his shoes. He then stopped humming and shifted a little. I wanted to open my eyes and see what he was doing, but something told me not to. I felt as if someone was starring at me, is he starring at me as I sleep? About 10 seconds later I heard him sigh and get off the bed and go into the restroom.

I sat back up and wiped my eyes with the inside of my shirt, wiping away any running make up or tears from my eyes. I quickly went downstairs, grab a water bottle and drank sips of the water. To calm myself down from my small break down. When I walked back into Cameron's room, he was just coming out of the restroom.
"Oh, hey," I said, sounding awkward, "have fun with Taylor?" I asked. He nodded, "uh, yeah. Just went to the beach and walked around. Grabbed something to eat," he said, sounding also very awkward, "have a nice nap?" He asked. "It was alright, I guess..." I said, trailing off. He just nodded and went over to his computer and started doing whatever.

As he did that, I grabbed my phone and decided to text Daisey.

'Oh gosh, I'm getting so much hate from some of Cameron's fans.. They attacked me on Instagram..' I pressed send and waited for her to reply. Which didn't take long.

'i know I saw bby😔 stay strong, can u come over tomorrow?' She replied back.

'yes of course I miss you! & Thanks xo'
I pressed send and that was that.

"People are actually buying it. Have you seen what people are saying on Instagram?" Cameron said half excited. "Yup, I saw. I saw it all." I said back. Yeah, I admit. I was hurt. "Is something bugging you?" He asked.
"Nope, everything is fantastic. Thanks so much for asking." I said, and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. The lights were off, so the tv sort of lighted up the room a bit. I eventually ended up on my side watching that one Show Catfish, last thing I remembered was me checking the time and it saying '11:56 pm' , I also thought about how bad it would be if any of the guys saw the hate people sent me.

If they knew it bugged me and made me cry, they would cancel this whole thing because I couldn't handle it. Then people would see it was all a lie, and then people would hate the guys and Cameron. Especially me.. I kept thinking about this. I felt a little cold but I was so comfy and too tired to get a blanket. So I just slowly fell asleep.