Part 20

Trinity Clark-

We just arrived at the party and we were getting off the Rover. The house was huge. There were colorful lights inside and you could hear the music blasting. I already know this is going to be a great night. We started to walk towards the gate and there were two body guards standing in the way. Cameron pulled me to the side and started to talk to me in a low whisper, "Okay, so remember try being all cute and flirt with-" I stopped him. "Cam, relax. I know what to do. You seem nervous, are you okay?" I asked him and rubbed his arm. "Y-yeah, it's just a lot of people are here and I just don't want anything bad to go down." He said worried. It was so cute how worried he got... Wait, what am I even saying? I snapped back, "Cameron, it's gonna be okay, just have some fun!" I smiled.

We turned around, and Daisey and Nash were heading inside. Cameron and I walked up to the bodyguard with a clip board and he spoke in a deep voice, "your name?" He clicked his pen. "Uh.. Cameron Dallas, and this is my plus one," he said and held my hand. "Alright, you two can go in." The bodyguard said and we went through the gate. As we walked up to the front door, another two bodyguards opened the two large front doors letting us in.
I felt Cameron hold my hand tighter as we walked down this narrow hallway and reached the huge living room that was cleared out as the dance floor. Immediately, I felt everybody's eyes on us. There were two little steps that we walked down to fully enter the room. Then people started to applaud the both of us, it was the weirdest thing ever.

I looked around the room and noticed a Dj, sofas and love seats pushed to the edges of the room. Then there's another room where it looks like there's refreshments and snacks. "Wanna go grab something to drink?" Cam yelled into my ear over the loud music. I nodded my head yes and he led me to the room over and he handed me a red cup and grabbed one for himself. There was one of those metal barrels where you pump the beer into the cup. So Cam and I both filled our cups up. "Sip this the entire night, don't want another incident to happen again." Cameron laughed and I just rolled my eyes and laughed too.

"Oh my gosh, Cameron you made it!" We heard a girls voice from behind us say. We turned around and it was the host herself, Andrea Russett. She hugged Cameron and looked over at me, "is this the beautiful girl I've been hearing about so much, Trinity? Is it?" She said. "Yeah. But you can call me Trin." I smiled. "Well it's so nice to meet you," she hugged me, "now you two enjoy yourselves but don't get too crazy!" She laughed and walked away.
"She seems cool." I said. Cam and I went back into the living room and sat at a lonely velvet couch. I sipped my beer slowly and just watched people dance on the dance floor. I looked over and saw Daisey and Nash having the times of their lives. I patted Cam's shoulder and pointed to where I was looking so he could see them dancing.

"Alright alright! Can I get all my ladies down on the dance floor for his next song?" The Dj said through the speakers. All the guys left the girls on the dance floor, and Nash came and sat on the couch. "Go, Trin! Go dance!" Nash yelled through the music. I shrugged my shoulders and looked over at Daisey who was waving her arm to come to her. "Yeah, just go have fun!" Cam said. I stood up and half ran to Daisey in my heels. Afterhours by TroyBoi started to play and all the girls on the dance floor started to get hype.
Daisey and I were dancing together and we both glanced at Nash and Cameron as they watched us dance. Soon enough, Andrea and Eva joined us and we dance together having so much fun. "Nice ladies, nice! Now I'm gonna make it a little hot and heavy in here if you girls don't mind!" The Dj said through the speakers as Partition by Beyoncé started to play. Instantly, girls were grinding on one another, and putting their hands up. I started to sway my hips and shake my butt, trying to stay on rhythm and look sexy, and so did Daisey.

A song later, and Daisey and I both got off the dance floor and went to the couch with the boys. We were a bit sweaty and out of breath. Cameron handed me my cup and Nash handed Daisey her cup. We both chugged the beer, feeling refreshed. "Whoa, slow down girls. Don't want any slip ups tonight." Nash laughed. "Don't worry about it, cutie. We're just letting loose a little!" Daisey laughed and fanned herself.

"Come on, let's get a snack." I said and we went into the kitchen to see what there was. There were small sandwiches, cheese crackers, and chips of all sorts of flavors. We snacked for a few minutes but then just stood there chatting.
"I don't know, I just think Nash is super cute.. And he makes me feel some type of way." Daisey said. "I know what you mean, I'm not gonna lie but Cam-" I stopped myself, "uh.. There's like two guys starring at is right now.." I said. Daisey turned around and looked at them, then turned back to me, "Oh my god, that's Chris Collins and Dan Howell!" She gasped. "Who?" I questioned. "They're like really hot YouTubers." She said. Suddenly, they both came over to us and started to flirt making things really weird.
"Hey, do we have a problem guys?" Nash and Cameron said and hugged us from behind, saving us from this moment. "Oh.. Uh.. No.." Chris said as they both backed away and went to another room.
"Come on, let's go back to the living room." Cam said. So we did. For the next few hours we danced and talked and shared laughs.

Slowly, the party started to die down, and a little bit of people started to leave. "Alright, this song is for all you love birds out there!" The Dj said in a low voice through the speakers. Then the song 'Is There Somewhere' by Halsey started to play. "You were dancing in your tube socks in our hotel room." I sang along with to the song.
"Uh, do you wanna dance with me?" I looked up and Cam was standing in front of me with his hand out. I smiled and grabbed his hand "I'd love to.." He pulled me up and lead me to the middle of the dance floor. Six other couples were dancing along with us, circling us. He held my waist, and I had my arms over his shoulders. He held me close as he swayed me back and fourth at a smooth slow pace. It made me feel so at peace.
The song was going to an end and it was my favorite part.

"I'm sorry but I fell in love tonight.
I didn't mean to fall in love tonight.
You're looking like you fell in love tonight. Could we pretend that we're in love?" I sang along to the song. I looked up into his eyes that I could barley see, but I could tell he was starring back at me. Cameron held my face and lowered his face and kissed me on the lips passionately. I swear I could feel the sparks fly, and the adrenaline run through my veins. I knew it was wrong because of our past, but it felt so right...

"Let's get outta here, it's getting late.. It's almost 1." Cam whispered. "Uh, yeah.. L-let's get going." I sighed.
We went to the couch with Nash and Daisey. I grabbed my bag and we headed out to the car. We got in and Cam starts the car, then headed back to the apartment. I didn't realize it, but my feet were killing me. I guess all that dancing really gets to you.

We finally got back to the apartment, I took my booties off and just decided to walk in my short nude socks. "Phew," Daisey sighed, "I am so thirsty." She said as we walked through the front door with the boys coming in behind us.
"Dude, I hope people got pictures or video of that kiss! It looked so believable! You guys are getting crazy good at faking it." Nash said as he locked the front door. "Uh yeah.. Haha.." Cameron said. He sounded so weird, or was that just me? "Uh, hey.. Can Daisey sleep over?" I asked both Nash and Cam. Nash's face lit up, but Cameron didn't even turn to look at me... "Yeah, sure thing. You don't have to ask us, Trin. Our house is your house, plus it's late." Nash answered. "Alright, thanks guys." I smiled.

Daisey and I started to go up the stairs and down the hall, "Oh my god, D.. I don't know what the hell is going on with me.." I whispered to her frantically...