Chapter 7

"I hate you for what you did, and I miss you like a little kid"

NAOMI'S POV:

"Naomi get the fuck up!"

I feel something hit my head.

It felt like a pillow.

"You need to start getting ready or we're gonna be late!"

I open my eyes.

The room is bright.

Way too bright. I shut my eyes again.

"Come on! Get up right now or I'm literally gonna kill you!"

I realize now that it's Cianni who's yelling at me.

And she's way too loud.

I groan and put a pillow over my head.

"Oh no you don't."

I feel the pillow be ripped off of me.

"Come on."

I feel both of my arms be grabbed and now I'm being pulled up into a sitting position.

I open my eyes just enough to see Cianni holding one of my arms and Dani holding the other.

"We have to go or we're gonna be late for the airport." Dani says.

I look over at the clock on my nightstand.

It's seven in the morning and our flight is at eight thirty.

"Shit." I say.

My head is pounding.

"How much did you have to drink last night?" Cianni asks as I rub my head.

"I have no clue. I don't even know what happened last night." I say. "Can one of you please shut the blinds?"

Cianni goes walks to my window and shuts them.

"Okay, let me get some breakfast and then I'll start getting ready." I say groggy.

"We have it covered, go start getting ready and the food will be here any time now." Dani says.

I nod.

"Wait who's car are we taking to the airport? Or are we gonna take an Uber?" I ask.

"We have that covered too. All you have to worry about is getting ready." Dani says.

I nod and slowly get up from my bed.

Once I'm in my bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror. I look awful.

I guess I didn't take off my makeup before I went to bed last night, so I have smudged eyeliner and mascara all over my face. Plus there are prominent bags under my eyes.

I stop looking at myself before I gag and turn on the water for my shower.

Once I'm showered, my face is washed, and I'm dressed I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

I wish all the noises would stop.

I slowly walk to the door and rub my temples at the same time.

I open the door to see Elijah standing with a to-go box and a coffee in one hand, and a bottle of Advil in the other hand.

"You're a lifesaver." I say taking everything from him.

I immediately sit on the floor and start opening the box, not having the energy to walk to the kitchen.