Chapter 23

NAOMI'S POV:

I'm a little drunk as I take my shower.

The girls and I came home and talked about everything that went down tonight over some more drinks.

My eyes are heavy as I reach for the shampoo bottle.

I'm tipsy enough that I'll have a great sleep tonight, but I don't think I'll feel too bad in the morning.

Even though we already talked about everything that happened and every detail we could remember, I still haven't gotten the experience out of my system. I keep thinking about it over and over again.

I'm not mad though.

I thought if I ever saw him with a girl I would be furious, but I'm not.

I still can't pinpoint the emotion I felt tonight when I saw him.

Maybe I'm still in shock.

Or maybe it's the alcohol and I'll be upset about the situation in the morning once I've sobered up.

But I really don't think it's alcohol if I'm being honest.

I've taken so much time to reflect on everything that's happened to the point that I'm not really upset about it anymore.

Maybe I'm content with it?

I don't know if that's the right word though.

No words I can think of feel right.

I'm finally done with my shower, and as soon as I turn off the water I can hear talking in the living room.

I thought Dani and Cianni went to bed but I guess they didn't.

I begin drying off and getting dressed, so I can watch some Vampire Diaries and go to bed.

Once I'm done and ready for the night, I turn on the show and get in bed.

I can still hear talking out in the living room when I'm about 10 minutes into the episode and decide to go see what they're up to before I fall asleep.

I get up from my bed and open my bedroom door.

When I step out I'm met with Dani and Cianni in their pj's talking to a still dressed up Harry in the living room.

I close my mouth because my jaw slightly dropped.

Then I try not to laugh.

Fuck I'm still drunk.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

Harry just stares at me without saying a word.

"He's leaving don't worry." Cianni says protectively.

"Could I talk to you for just a sec?" He asks almost nervously.

"Wait, why?" I ask very confused.

"That's what we're trying to figure out." Cianni says.

"Wait how do you know where I live?" I ask curiously.

He's about to answer when Dani chimes in guiltily.

"That's kind of my fault I think. I send him some of my designs occasionally." She confesses.

I give her a "It's fine I don't care" look.

"Anyway, sorry we got sidetracked, why are you here at almost midnight?" I ask him.

He looks like he wants to laugh at me.

"What's so funny?" I ask him.

"How much have you had to drink?" He chuckles.

"A little bit, not that it's any of your business."