Chapter 27- days gone

After the little incident at the base everyone was having a fun little day, Ghost on the other hand was sitting in the corner of the room listening to music, soap and Gaz were having a karaoke contest, they were singing a lady gaga song, price was smoking a cigar at the bar like usual.

"We are pretty good at this" said soap while looking at Gaz, "I guess we're alright" said Gaz while analysing his surroundings, "new recruits incoming!" Yelled Gaz, soap and Gaz, stopped their karaoke session and walked over to the new recruits, soap was talking to a spectacular guy, the new recruit was flirting with soap, although soap had no clue that this was happening as he can't distinguish between someone being friendly towards him or if they are flirting with him, "well, we seemingly have a great connection" said the recruit, "yea I guess we do" said soap, Ghost saw this and was starting to get jealous, he got up and walked over to soap, "I was thinking that we could-." Said the recruit before looking up to see Ghost standing behind soap, "we could what?" Asked soap, "don't worry" said the recruit before leaving hastily.

Ghost put his hand on soaps shoulder, "hey Simon" said soap turning his head to look up as Ghost, "hey Johnny" said Ghost, the two walked back to the area that Ghost was sitting at before, the Two men sat down and soap drifted off into a sleep while leaning on ghosts arm, Ghost noticed that he fell asleep and moved his arm so soap would be laying on Ghosts chest, Ghost wrapped his arm around soap, protecting the sleeping male.

-time skip-

It was nighttime and Ghost had just woken up from a terrible nightmare, he got up out of bed and went into the bathroom, he stood over the sink and cried to himself, he had nightmares of his past.

"I hope I've made you proud mum.." said Ghost

(I hope you liked this chapter, it may be all over the place as I'm tired and sick)