Chapter 41- jealousy..

"Ooo a new person" said soap all giddy like a little kid, "calm down Johnny" said Ghost putting his hand on soap's shoulder. "Sorry, Simon" said soap while calming down, "everyone dismissed" yelled price, everyone went back to what they were doing, Ghost walked over to price who was playing with Riley, "hey! König" said soap, "hallo Sargent" said König shyly, "do you want to go practise shooting with me?" Said soap, "sure!" Said König, the two men walked down to the shooting range. "Opinion on the new guy" said price, "he's alright.. I don't know if I can trust him" said Ghost while sitting down next to price, "he can be trusted don't worry" said price, "I'll see" said Ghost.

-time skip-

Ghost was leaning against a wall, chilling on his phone, he giggled at his phone due to funny memes, Soap and König walked back in from the shooting range, "you did good today König!" Said soap, "thank you Sargent!" Said König, "next time, you can show me more" said soap not realising on what he said, "o-oh okay!" Said König, Ghost looked up at the two men and started to feel jealous, König walked away from them, soap walked up to Ghost and smiled, "hey Ghost", "what was that?" Said Ghost, "what was what?" Said soap confused, "what was you doing with him" growled Ghost, "just practicing?" Said soap, "okay then" said Ghost angrily.

Ghost went back to his and soaps room and looked around the room, "Ghost what on earth are you doing" said price who was standing in the door way, "I've lost my knives- I'm trying to find them" said Ghost, " alright you get on with that" said price while tapping the door before walking away with Riley following behind.

Ghost walked back out of the room and into the living room, soap was Hanging out with König, laughing and smiling, König was smiling to although you can't see it through his mask but through his eyes, Ghost stood there in a rage, staring at the two men in front of him. Ghost went over to soap and grabbed his arm, Ghost grabbed soap and dragged him to their room.

König sat there in shock.

(Another short chapter, I'm sorry! But I got two chapters out!)