Chapter Eighteen: Pleasure

Declan's Point of View

When I first learn about the plan with Teeny I was afraid that I would feel weird seeing, or even just knowing about, her having sex with the other guys. Now that it was about to happen I didn't care. I was actually excited to see Matt make her come. I was so happy he was going to let her be on top. I wanted nothing more than to see her breast bounce with her movements, but she froze.

She stood next to the bed in her lingerie one piece and I didn't understand why she didn't just slide it off her body and climb on top of him. He was clearly ready for her just as Chris and I were. She stared at Matt and I noticed her hand slightly moved to her back. She glanced towards her closet and then down at the floor.

Her scars.

I completely forgot that I was the only one who had seen them. But she's had sex with them, how did they not see them.

Without a second thought I stood behind her and trailed my fingers down her shoulders, taking her straps with me. I kissed along her neck, her smooth skin on my lips making me hard.

I whispered into her ear, "It's okay bellissima. I won't let them see. I'll protect you." I reassured her as I tugged the fabric over her breast slowly, using the lace fabric to tease her nipples. "All you have to do is trust me." I whispered again as I pushed the clothing over her hips and let it fall to the floor.

Her head fell back onto my shoulder, "I trust you."

I wrapped a hand around her throat to keep her head back. My other arm circled her waist and lifted her feet off the floor just enough to spin us around, giving Chris a view of her naked body.

The way he inhaled told me it was the first time he was seeing her like this. She had clearly hidden herself from them before. I walked over to the bed with her still in my arms. Matt was propped up against the headboard stroking himself. I pressed my erection against her ass, annoyed that it was still restricted in my jeans.

Teeny and I both stood above Matt with our feet on either side of him, "Are you ready Teeny?"

"Yes" she panted, her head still resting against me.

"Be a good girl and do as you're told. Bend your knees."

She did what I said and I lowered her down to meet Matt. He and I worked together to line the two of them up. I knew the second the tip of Matt's dick was inside her as she mewled. I paused waiting just long enough for her to wonder what was happening. She looked back at me just as I slammed her down hard onto Matt. Her hands dropped to Matt's chest as she moaned from the sensation.

Matt's hands moved to replace mine on her hips and I slowly dragged mine up her body squeezing her breasts. Matt started to push and pull her, forcing her to move her body. I put my hand back to her throat and pulled her hair back with my other hand so I could see her face. She pressed her back against me and I trailed my hand down her back to let her know she was still safe.

She turned her to look at me, pausing to Chris who was making his way over to the bed.

"Get tired of just watching, Chris Cross?" Her words came out breathy.

"Get tired of watching you?" He grabbed her jaw, "Never. You're a goddess." Then his eyes narrowed, "I just don't think these two are doing their jobs well enough."

Before she even had the chance to respond he bent over and took her nipple into his mouth, sucking like it was his only mission in life. She quickly became a moaning mess, unable to keep herself upright. I wrapped my arm around her waist again lifting her just enough that Matt could raise his hips off the bed to thrust into her faster. I felt her body start to shake and knew she was close.