Uncaged Lust (Axel x Olivia)

(Olivia's POV)
After our adventure to the jungle temple, Jesse and the others decided to set off on another adventure. Meanwhile, Jesse had instructed me and Axel to stay behind and watch over the town. We were finally alone, something we've been waiting for a while.

As soon as the others left, I grabbed Axel by the wrist and led him over, telling the others we were going to collect some sand. But in reality, my hormones were raging and I needed to deal with it, and Axel was the perfect man to help me.

Once we were at our little cabin, I pushed Axel into the bedroom before walking in behind him. I locked the door as Axel went to sit on the bed. After locking the door, I walked over to the bed and pounced onto Axel.

"How about we have some fun~? Now that the others aren't here to disturb us~" I purred seductively into his ear.

He shivered, "I-I don't know, Olivia. This is still pretty new for me."

"Well, I can show you the ropes. If you'll let me that is~" I said teasingly.

He nodded as my hand started to trail down to his chest. I noticed that his nipples were erect through his dark green shirt. I giggled before brushing my thumb over one of them. This caused him to groan softly as I continued to do this.

After a while of teasing, I noticed that Axel had started to form a large bulge in his shorts.I licked my lips at the sight of it as I took my hand away from his nipple. I instead started to trail my hand down to the bulge. Meanwhile, I wrapped my free arm around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, causing him to grunt in bliss.

While our tongues fought for dominance, I slipped my hand that was teasing his bulge into his shorts. Once I was touching his bare manhood, I started to rub it gently and squeeze it a bit. This caused Axel to moan, allowing my tongue to explore every inch of his wet cavern.

Once we were done making out, we pulled away from each other with a string of saliva trailing between our lips. I smirked as I back off a bit. I now used both hands to undo Axel's shorts before slipping them off along with his boxers. His manhood sprang out of his trousers, causing me to gasp at the size.

"Holy Notch and Jeb, you're massive!" I said in shock.

He chuckled, "Heh, I really don't see what is so attractive about it."

"Of course you don't, you innocent little bean," I giggled.

He huffed, "That won't last long, huh?"

"Not if I have anything to say about it, big boy~" I purred as I took a hold of his manhood.

He groaned as I started to stroke my hand up and down his erected shaft. While I did this, a bit of Axel's precum started to leak out from his tip. I bit my bottom lip as I started to make my way down to his manhood.

Once I was face to face with the beast, I took the tip and planted a quick, gentle kiss on it. Axel grunted as he took a hand to the back of my head. I started to swirl my tongue around the tip, that is until he forced his manhood into my mouth. I pulled away for a second before giggling.

"Someone's a bit impatient, are we not?" I asked teasingly.

He growled a bit, causing me to giggle. I shook my head as I took his manhood back into my mouth. This caused him to moan as I slid my head up and down his long, thick shaft. His manhood throbbed and begged for me to do more, and I obeyed. I took one of my free hands and started to massage what didn't fit in my mouth. The other I used to pump his base. This caused him to groan and buck his hips as his hand guided my head along his shaft.

Suddenly, he couldn't take much more of the pleasure I was giving him. He moaned loudly as his seed spilled out into my mouth. I pulled away before swallowing his load.