His New Mate (Aiden x F. Reader)

(Aiden's POV)
"That's it! I am so done with you!" Maya screamed at me.

I sighed, "Maya, what the hell are you talking about?"

"You! You are a selfish, good for nothing piece of shit! All you've ever cared about is pleasing yourself! You never gave a care about me!" Maya responded angrily.

I glared at her, "You don't understand how much I gave up for you during that damned Wither attack!"

"You know what, screw you! I've been seeing someone else anyways, and they'll be happy to know I'm completely theirs now!" Maya screeched before storming off.

"Fine then! WE ARE DONE THEN!" I shouted as she slammed the door of my room.

I wiped at my eyes as I sat down on the bed. This wasn't the first time Maya had yelled at me for something so stupid. But then again, she had been cheating on me the entire time. So do I care, no. I'm actually kind of glad Maya broke it off with me.

Throughout our toxic relationship, I may have had my eyes on another girl. A couple weeks before I took over the Ocelots, Lukas had recruited a new member to our group. Her name was (Y/N). From the moment I met her, I knew that she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my days with. She was so sweet, gentle, and kind, not to mention she made me laugh all the time. I had never felt as happy around any other woman as I do around (Y/N).

But for now, I needed to get over the whole "Maya broke up with me" thing. As I laid on my bed sulking, I heard someone open the door to my bedroom. I lifted my head off the pillow and turned my head to the door. That's when I saw (Y/N) walking over to the bed, after closing the door behind her. She sat next to me and placed her hand on mine.

"Hey, Aiden. I overheard you and Maya's argument earlier. I am very sorry," she said.

I sighed as I sat up, "It's fine. She was kind of a bitch anyways..."

"Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Maybe just keep me company. I kind of like when you do, and besides, I need you to make me laugh..."

"Okay, I've got something," she responded.

I smiled awkwardly, "Hit me!"

"Did you hear about the guys who stole a calendar?" she asked.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "No?"

"Well I did, and I heard they each got six months!" she said.

I chuckled at the joke. I wasn't the greatest, but (Y/N) could make any joke funny. She was cracking up, the smile on her face reaching across her face from ear to ear. Her smile always brightened up my mood, no matter how gloomy I had been.

Once (Y/N) calmed down, she looked back up at me with a light blush on her cheeks. I blushed a bit as well, although my blush was a bit heavier and redder. She giggled as she poked my cheek.

"You know, I normally don't like fruits or veggies, but I'll make an exception for you, tomato~" she purred teasingly.

I stuttered, "(Y/N), I—"

Before I could say anymore, (Y/N) leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I slowly melted in as she wrapped her arms around my neck. As we exchanged a kiss, she crawled into my lap, straddling her hips onto mine. I took one of my arms and wrapped it around her waist as I took my free hand and trailed it through her hair.

After a while, I started to feel my jeans tightening. (Y.N) felt something poking her thigh and pulled away from the kiss. She backed away a bit, blushing madly at the large bulge in my jeans. She unwrapped her arms from my neck and I let go of her. She made her way down to my member, brushing her hand against the bulge. I groaned softly as she did that.

When she had made her way down, she unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans. She pulled them down just enough so that my member sprang up into the air. (Y/N) gasped as she took a hold of my shaft before pumping it quickly. This caused my member to completely harden up, her hand gliding up and down my shaft.

(Y/N's POV)
Once Aiden's manhood had completely hardened up, I leaned in and kissed the tip. I swirled my tongue around it, causing Aiden to groan huskily. Then, I took his length into my mouth before bobbing my head up and down his length. He took his hand to the back of my head, helping me glide it up and down his shaft.

"Agh~ (Y/N)!" Aiden groaned, leaning his head back on the headboard.

As I sucked him off, I felt how Aiden started to move his hips gently. This caused his manhood to go deeper into my throat. Eventually, his gentle hip movements started turning into violent bucking. His bucking started causing me to choke on his manhood.

Suddenly, Aiden groaned loudly as he forced my head completely down his length. I gagged a bit before he released his seed into my mouth. I pulled away early, causing the rest of his seed to run down his shaft and stain the bed. Aiden panted heavily as he watched me swallow his seed.

After a couple minutes, Aiden finally calmed down from his orgasm. When that happened, he tackled me onto the bed before ripping off my shorts and panties. He threw them onto the floor and turned to his dresser. He took something out of the drawer before closing it. He ripped open the lime green wrapped and applied the protection onto his manhood. He looked back up at me as he positioned himself in front of my entrance. I gulped nervously as I looked up at him.

"First time, huh?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I assume you've done this multiple times?"

"Mhm, but I'll go easy on you~" he said huskily.

I giggled as he wrapped my arms around his neck. He took a hold of my chin with his free hand, keeping my gaze in his bright green eyes. I became entranced by them, not noticing how he had started inserting himself into my core. When he was fully inside, that's when I started to feel a bit of pain as his manhood ripped apart my barrier and stretched me out. He leaned in and kissed me as he tried to distract me from the pain.

Once the pain had faded away, I moved my hips which signaled for him to start. He slowly pulled out of me before thrusting straight back in. I yelped loudly, but those yelps soon turned into soft moans and mewls. He started at a slow pace that he knew both of us would both enjoy ourselves with.

While thrusting, we pulled away from the kiss, the two of us moaning, groaning, and panting like wild ocelots. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling Aiden closer to me. I begged for him to start going faster and harder. He chuckled as he took his arms around my waist. He rammed into me, causing me to gasp in surprise at the sudden acceleration in his pace.

"AH! FUCK YES AIDEN!~" I moaned loudly.

Aiden groaned, "Agh~ This feels so good~"

After a little while, I felt his manhood hit a certain spot inside of my core. This particular spot caused my inner walls to contract around his protected manhood. My tightened walls caused Aiden to start slamming into me hard and harder. Both of our insides began to ache and throb violently as we drew closer to our climaxes.

Then, we couldn't stand the pain any longer. Aiden slammed into me one last time, triggering both of our climaxes. He released inside of the rubber barrier as I released my juices onto his covered manhood. Aiden immediately pulled out and removed the protection from his manhood. He tied it before throwing it into the trashcan next to the bed. We sat there panting for a while, regaining from our intense lovemaking.

Once we recovered, Aiden fixed himself up before helping me out. When he was done with that, he took his arms around my waist, pressing my back against his chest. We laid down in the bed before he covered us up. I snuggled against him, falling asleep in his arms.

A couple months after that, Aiden had finally gathered up the nerve to ask me to be his girlfriend. And as cliche as it is, I accepted. I felt as if I finally found my one true love. I was his new mate, and I would prove my loyalty to him no matter what. I wanted to show him I was going to be the best for him.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @ClemGleam)