Movie Night (Lukas x Romeo)

(Lukas's POV)
I clicked the scroll button on the remote as I looked through the movie selection. Jesse and the gang had left for the month and left Romeo in my care. I was hesitant at first, but Romeo actually isn't as bad as people make him out to be. So, we agreed that tonight would be a movie night as his reward for good behavior.

While I looked through movies, Romeo was in the kitchen fixing us some snacks. Once he finished making them, he brought them over into the living room. He set them on the coffee table before sitting next to me.

"So, what kind of movie do you want to watch?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I'm not sure. What would you like to watch?"

"How about a horror movie? It's my favorite genre!" Romeo suggested.

I nodded as I scrolled down to the horror section. We settled on watching Final Destination. I clicked the start button and set the remote on the coffee table. Romeo grabbed the blanket and covered us with it.

During the movie, I started to become a bit nervous. I pushed myself up against what I thought was the couch. Turns out what I was pressing myself against was actually Romeo. I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me close to him, practically pulling me into his lap.

A couple moments later, there was a pretty gory scene. I gulped as I buried my head into Romeo's chest. Romeo sighed before taking one of his hands up my body. He ran his fingers through my hair while leaning down so he was right in my ear.

"Don't worry cutie~ Daddy will protect you~" he whispered teasingly.

I chuckled nervously as a light blush took over my cheeks. Romeo chuckled at this before fully pulling me into his lap.

"You're so cute!" he complimented.

The blush on my cheeks got brighter, "R-Romeo!"

Romeo smirked as he took his other hand to the button of my jeans. He flicked the button open before unzipping them. Once he did that, Romeo slithered his hand into my boxers and whipped out my member. He took a hold of my manhood, stroking it gently.  This caused me to groan softly and buck my hips lightly.

While he stroked me, Romeo took his free hand and trailed it under my shirt. He grazed his fingers over my nipples, causing me to gasp in bliss. He did this a little more as he started to lean in towards my neck. He gave it a lick before biting down harshly. He did this a couple times, leaving hickeys all over my neck.

After a while, I felt my core start to tense up a bit. My member twitched in his hand as I grew closer to my climax. I started to buck my hip more violently to meet his pumping. I begged for him to go faster and give me some relief. Suddenly, I let out a loud groan as I prepared for a release.

"Romeo~ I'm gonna cum!" I warned before letting out another loud groan.

Romeo chuckled, "That's it! Cum for me, cutie~"

"Ah!" I moaned loudly as I finally released.

My seed shot out of my tip, spraying onto the floor in front of the couch. Some of my seed dripped down my member and onto his hand. Romeo licked his lips as I started to pant heavily. He stopped pumping my shaft and took his hand away from my member. He sucked his fingers, cleaning my seed off of them and moaning at the taste.

Once he had fully cleaned off his hand and I stopped panting, Romeo told me to get off of his lap. I did as he said, crawling onto the couch next to him. Romeo smirked as he pushed me down on the couch. He fully removed my jeans, throwing them off to the side.

After doing that, Romeo undid his jeans before lowering them down to his mid thighs. He used one of his hands to spread my legs, while the other took a hold of his hardened manhood. He positioned the tip in front of my anus before looking up at me. Without warning, he slammed his entire length into my core.

"Ah! Romeo!~" I moaned loudly.

Romeo smirked as he started to thrust in and out of my aching core. While thrusting, he took one of his hands and grasped at my throat.

(Romeo's POV)
I squeeze Lukas's throat a little, causing him to gasp heavily. His gasps mixed with his moans and groans was music to my ears. His core massaged every inch of my member as I thrusted in and out of him.

After a couple moments, Lukas wrapped his arms and legs around me. I let go of his throat, allowing him to finally catch his breath. Then, I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. It didn't take long for him to kiss back. The two of us stayed like that for a while, letting the heat of our excitement take over us.

A little while later, I felt Lukas's insides tightening around my member. We pulled away from the kiss as I let out a loud groan. I knew I was close to my release and had to warn Lukas.

"Lukas~" I groaned, "I'm close!"

Lukas huffed hoarsely, "Cum in me, Romeo!"

With that, I slammed into him one last time. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. When I pulled him closer, my member got deeper into his core.

Suddenly, my seed shot into his core. I filled his core before pulling away from him. My seed dripped from his core, staining the couch slightly. Lukas panted heavily as I sat up on the couch. My member was still a little hard, so I took a hold of it and started pumping the shaft.

Once he recovered, Lukas sat up and got off the couch. He got on his knees, taking his hands and spreading my legs. He got between my legs before brushing my hand away from my member. Instead, he took his hand to my shaft and started pumping.

While pumping, he kissed the tip gently. He did this  couple times before taking my length into his mouth. He started to bob his head up and down my shaft, massaging the bit of my member that didn't fit with his hand. This caused me to groan huskily as my core ached painfully.

"Agh~ Lukas~" I groaned.

"Mhm~" Lukas moaned.

His moan sent a vibration up my core, causing it to tense up a bit. I grunted as I took my hand to the back of Lukas's head. I intertwined my fingers with his thick, blonde hair before guiding his head up and down my length. With each bob of his head,my core started to tense up more and more.

After a couple more minutes, I felt my core and member beginning to throb desperately. I groaned loudly as Lukas's warm saliva covered my shaft. I couldn't take it anymore and needed a release. I took my hand and slammed Lukas's head as far down my length as I could. I groaned as my seed started to fill his mouth. Once his mouth was full of my seed, Lukas pulled away before gulping down my load. I panted lightly as Lukas went to fix himself.

When we had both calmed down and fixed ourselves up, Lukas got back onto the couch with me. He wrapped his arms around my neck before leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"That was fun! We should do that again soon~" I said teasingly. 

Lukas nodded, "That would be nice."

With that, the two of us continued to watch the movie. Because of our little "interruption" we had missed most of the movie and only had a couple minutes left.

Once the movie ended, I noticed that Lukas had fallen asleep on me. I chuckled softly as I wrapped a blanket around him. I picked him up off the couch and started towards his room. When we had reached his room, I gently laid him down on the bed and covered him with the bedsheets.

"Good night, cutie~" I said before giving him a peck on the forehead.

Right as I was about to leave, I felt Lukas take a hold of my wrist. He mumbled something along the lines of "Please stay". I couldn't deny him, so I slowly made my way into the bed. I snuggled under the covers as Lukas laid his head on my chest. The two of us fell asleep in each other's arms that night.

And that wasn't the last time we had our little "movie night". Only the next time, there wouldn't be much movie for us to watch. The only thing we'd be looking into is each other's eyes.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @cookiemagic12344)