The Lost Adventurer (M. Jesse x Vos)

(Vos's POV)
I have been stuck in this blasted place for what seems like forever. After the Admin removed me from the obsidian prison in the sea temple, he placed me in this damned hellhole. I really hope someone could get me out of here.

Forget it! No one would even care! Jack probably thinks I'm dead, and Sammy is no longer with us! I have no one to turn to, so I might as well rot in this hellhole.

As I sat around pitying myself, I heard someone's voice in the hallways. I sighed assuming that Romeo had come back to harass me once again. But I was mistaken.

A new person had walked into the cell. He had peach skin, short brown hair, and glorious emerald green eyes. The young man walked over to me before getting down to my level.

"You must be the real Vos, am I right?" the young man asked.

I nodded, "Yes, I am him. Who are you?"

"I am Jesse. I'm here to help you," Jesse said as he reached a hand out to me.

I gulped as I took a hold of his hand. He pulled me up and my legs wobbled and I tried to regain my balance. He took an arm around my shoulder before helping me walk out of the strange place.

Once we were in Jesse's town, Jesse led me into a spare room. He helped me onto the bed before removing the dirty, ragged clothing I had on. He threw it off to the side before placing the covers over me.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked.

I nodded and hummed as a response.

"Where's Jack?" I asked.

Jesse shrugged, "Probably running his adventure shop."

"Does he still remember me?" I asked.

Jesse nodded, "Of course, he misses you."

"May I see him?" I asked with relief.

"Of course, I'll ask him to come over tomorrow," Jesse answered, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

I shook my head, "Not really, I would just like to rest for now."

"Of course, I will leave you to that," Jesse said before walking out of the room.

I shut my eyes and rested my head against the soft pillow. Before I knew it, I found myself in a deep slumber.

A couple hours later, I felt a warm sensation on my manhood. My eyes fluttered open as I looked to see why I felt like this. That's when I saw Jesse pumping my exposed, hardened manhood.

"Jesse~?" I groaned questioningly.

Jesse smirked, "Do you like that?"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked nervously.

Jesse chuckled huskily, "You seemed a but tense. All that time alone in that cell, you must have been so lonely. All I want to do is help you."

"And how will you do that?" I gulped.

Jesse chuckled darkly as he got down lower to my manhood. He started to place kisses along my shaft, causing me to grunt slightly. He smirked before taking my tip into his mouth. He pulled away before teasing me a couple times like this.

Once he was bored of teasing me, he took my entire shaft into his mouth. He started to bob his head along my length, causing me to groan softly. He took one of his free hands and started to pump my base, amplifying the pleasure he was giving me already.

After a couple of minutes of him doing that, I felt my core start to tense up. I had never felt this feeling before and started to worry a little bit. Jesse pulled away and started to stroke my shaft again.