Break Room Boredom (Clutch x Cassie Rose)

(Cassie's POV)
Another day, another boring round of Spleef. That's how it always is around here. These Games are so boring with the same events being played over and over. And the worst part, no new competitors!

Whenever we had new competitors, it would make things a lot more interesting for us. But sadly, our dorms had filled up and we haven't had enough eliminations to bring in any new people. At least, that was the rule Hadrian had set up when we started these damned games.

After an hour more of watching, I wanted to get up and stretch my legs. Since I wasn't announcing or keeping score, the others wouldn't really care if I went for a small walk around the building. I discreetly got up and made my way out of the stands, hoping the others didn't notice while I made my way to the break room. As I walked through the hallways, I ended up bumping into Clutch.

"Clutch?" I asked, "What are you up to?"

Clutch shrugged, "I'm just making my way to the break room. I need to take a little breather from Spleef."

"Mind if I join you? I got bored of watching the event," I said.

Clutch shook her head, "Not at all. Come on!"

With that, Clutch and I began to make our way to the break room. When we got there, Clutch motioned for me to sit on the couch as she walked over to the fridge. She grabbed a couple bottles of water out of it before closing it and walking back over to me. She handed me a bottle and sat down next to me. The two of us chatted for a while, trying to burn a bit of time.

A couple minutes later, I felt my cheeks heating up a bit. I knew I was blushing because Clutch had started chuckling a bit as she poked my cheek. I pulled away, cupping my cheek in my hand.

"You're so cute, you know that Cassie?" she asked teasingly.

I stuttered, "I—Um..."

Clutch chuckled as she placed her water bottle on the coffee table. She pushed me onto the couch, crawling on top of me. I blushed even harder as Clutch leaned in close to me. She locked her lips onto mine, causing me to gasp in shock. I slowly melted into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

After a little while, I felt Clutch take her hand to the zipper of my hoodie. She unzipped it before running her hand up into my shirt. She gently squeezed one of my covered breasts, causing me to moan softly. She did this for a little while, teasing me.

When she got bored of that, she stopped kissing me and pulled her hand out of my shirt. Instead, she ripped off all my clothing, one piece at a time. She threw each piece onto the floor until I was fully naked. After that, she leaned down towards my entrance. She smirked when she saw how wet I had become.

"You're so wet~ Let me help you with that~" she purred.

I giggled as I opened my legs for her, "Go ahead!"

Clutch wasted no time, leaning in and giving my clit a lick. This caused me to moan loudly as I bucked my hips upwards. My core ahced painfully as Clutch started gently biting and sucking on my clit.

After a little while, I felt Clutch take two of her fingers into my core. She slowly inserted them, causing me to sigh in bliss. Soon after, she started pumping them in and out of my core, massaging my inner walls. While pumping her fingers in and out, she started hitting a certain spot inside of me. This spot  caused my inner walls to tighten around her fingers. She kept doing this, making my core ache painfully and even start throbbing slightly.

Suddenly, I started to feel my core tensing up. I felt the throbbing in my core becoming more and more violent with each passing moment. I arched my back and leaned my head against the couch, preparing for a release. I moaned loudly as my core finally released. My juices sprayed out as Clutch pulled her fingers out of me. She lapped up my juices as I slammed my back onto the couch again. I panted heavily as Clutch cleaned off my womanhood.

She pulled away from my womanhood, licking her lips, "Damn~ You taste so good!"

(Clutch's POV)
I heard Cassie giggle when I complimented her. She sat there panting as I continued to clean off her womanhood. Once I finished, I started to rummage through my inventory while Cassie sat there recovering from her orgasm.

When I had found what I was looking for, I placed the toy on the bed and removed my shorts. I threw them off to the side before straddling myself between her legs. Once I did this and knew she had fully recovered, I took the toy and turned it one. I placed the device between our clits as I moved my hips a little. The vibration from the device sent waves of pleasure shooting up our cores.

"Ah! Fuck Clutch!" Cassie practically screamed.

I chuckled, "Careful, we don't need the others hearing us~"

"Right~" Cassie said, a little more quietly this time.

The two of us started to move our hips in unison, causing our clits to brush along the toy. This caused us to both moan and groan softly, our cores reacting by aching painfully. While we did this, I wrapped my arm around her torso before pulling her close to me.

After a couple more moments, I started to feel a very painful throbbing sensation in my core. I knew what this meant and needed to warn Cassie. But just as I was about to warn her, Cassie leaned in and kissed me on the lips. We both melted in as our tongues slithered into each other's mouths. Our tongues fought for dominance as we both became a moaning, groaning mess.

Eventually, I won the battle as I started to explore the entire inside of Cassie's mouth. A couple moments later, we both pulled away from the kiss, our cores fully throbbing at this point. I knew that now was my time to finally warn Cassie.

"Cassie~ I'm gonna cum!~" I warned.

Cassie giggled before moaning, "Me too~"

We tried to hold it in a little longer, trying to enjoy the time we had and the feelings we felt. Sadly, that ended early when me and Cassie both released our juices. Our juices sprayed out onto the toy, staining the couch beneath us. I pulled away from Cassie as she let go of me. Turning the device off, I placed the thing back into my inventory. Cassie and I both panted heavily as we recovered from our heated orgasms.

Once we both recovered fully, I helped Cassie off the couch so that the two of us could change back into our normal attire. When we finally got dressed again, I took an arm around Cassie's waist and led her out of the break room. The two of us made our way back to the stands, hoping we hadn't been gone for too long. Otherwise, the others would get suspicious. When we arrived at the stands, I gave Cassie a peck on the cheek before heading back down to the arena.

(Cassie's POV)
After Clutch had left for the arena, I slowly made my way back into the stands area. The others seemed to look busy watching the game while I sat back down next to Mevia.

"Where have you been?" Mevia asked, still looking deadpan at the arena below us.

I gulped, "Nowhere! Just getting some water!"

"Oh really? Because last time I checked, it doesn't take that long to get something from the break room," she remarked.

I shrank back in my seat as she looked over at me. Even though her face showed no emotion, she still creeped me out quite a bit. Just as Mevia was about to ask another question, Harper looked over at us and sighed,

"Mevia, leave her alone. She may have just had a hard time finding what she needed."

Mevia rolled her eyes as she turned her attention back to the arena, "If you say so..."

I let out a small sigh of relief as I continued to watch the game with the others. Once the game had come to a close, I was tasked with helping the gladiators lead the competitors back to the village.

Needless to say, that gave Clutch and I some more time together. We didn't hesitate to use that time on each other like we did back in the break room. Only this time, we had an entire room just to ourselves, seeing as the other gladiators would be busy taking roll of the remaining competitors.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @xXClover_Rabbit_21Xx)