Petty Disobedience (*Non Binary* Jesse x Lukas)

(Jesse's POV)
There's something I've been doing for a couple months now. I've had to do it in secret, since if Lukas found out he would definitely be mad. Especially since he didn't want me to have dry breasts, and it went against his first rule of the house. I hated my breasts being out while I was taking a shower and/or bath. So, I went to Petra for help.

A couple months ago, I had talked to Petra about finally wearing a bra while bathing because Axel had let her do it for a while now. I explained to her how Lukas was very strict on that, and she had a plan . She told me to do it behind his back, but I feared he would find out from my habit of changing in front of him or him bathing me, which constantly annoyed me. Petra said to just change in the bathroom or wait until he wasn't home. She gave me a sports bra with a plus sign in the middle before I left her place that day.

Now here we are tonight. I walked into the bathroom with my bra wrapped up in my towel. Shutting the door behind me, I turned on the bath before stripping out of my clothing. Once I did that, I unwrapped the bra and put it on. I got into the bath, allowing myself to sink into the warm, bubbly water.

While I was relaxing in the bath, I felt someone take their hand onto my shoulders. I gulped nervously, knowing that Lukas was home for the night. He yanked me out of the tub before sitting me down on the edge of the tub. He ripped off my bra, holding it with two fingers in front of me.

"What is this about?" he asked scoldingly.

I smiled sheepishly and shrugged, giving him a look that said "I don't know". Lukas scowled as he threw the bra off to the side. He picked me up off the edge of the tub before bringing me into the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed, pinning my arms above my head.

"Since you disobeyed my rules, I'm going to punish you!" Lukas scowled.

I blushed madly, "L-Lukas..."

Lukas chuckled huskily as he started to strip out of his clothing. Once he was done doing that, he positioned his manhood in front of my entrance. He removed his hands from my wrists, commanding me not to grab at him if he did so. I nodded as he took my legs, spreading them as wide as he could before placing my feet above my head.

Without warning, Lukas slammed his entire length into my core. Before my body could adjust to his manhood being inside of me, he started to thrust in and out as quickly as he could. I moaned loudly, causing Lukas to place his hand over my mouth. After doing this, spanked me hard.

"Shut up, slut! You aren't allowed to make a noise until I tell you to!" Lukas said angrily.

I immediately tried to hold in my moaning and panting as he continued to ram me against the bed. My core started to ache painfully when Lukas started to target my g-spot. My inner walls tightened around his manhood painfully, throbbing violently.

After a little while, I felt my insides starting to beg for a release. I begged Lukas to let me release, but he rejected my request. He told me to suck it up and hold it until he said I could release my climax. Because I had to hold everything in, my core started to bulge up a bit.

While he thrusted in and out of me, I looked down and saw how my stomach started to bulge from his length being inside of me. He groaned huskily as he started to cum into my womb. He knew I was on the pill, so he wanted to fill me up as much as he could.

"Agh~ Jesse~" he groaned huskily.

I let out a muffled moan, "Mhm~"

Lukas scowled as he spanked me again and again. WIth each muffled moan and yelp, Lukas would smack me harder and more often. Soon, my buttcheeks were cherry red from how much abuse they had taken. But that didn't stop Lukas whatsoever.

As he released more and more of his seed into my womb, he leaned down and started to kiss my neck, doing so a couple times before biting.

(Lukas's POV)
I bit down harshly on Jesse's neck, causing him to yelp loudly from under my hand. I did this while thrusting in and out of him as hard as I could. I could feel his core tightening harshly as I filled up his womb. He was thankfully on the pill, so I didn't need to worry about anything.

After a couple more moments, I told Jesse that he could finally release his climax. He leaned his head on the pillow while arching his back, letting out a muffled moan, His juices sprayed out of his core, coating my manhood in a thick white substance. Afterwards, I took my hand off of his mouth, letting him gasp for air before panting heavily. While he panted, I pulled out of him and sat down on the bed. I took a hold of my manhood, stroking it so it would harden up again.

A couple moments later, I motioned towards my manhood. Jesse fully knew what I meant, crawling over until his head was above my manhood. I took my hand to the back of his head allowing my fingers to intertwine with his light brown hair. Without warning, I slammed his head down my length.

"Argh!" Jesse let out a startled yelp with my manhood in his mouth.

I groaned huskily, "Ah~ so good~"

Not long after doing that, I started to thrust my hips upwards. This caused my tip to hit the back of his throat. Jesse gagged a couple times while I did this, but I didn't care. After all, this was the punishment for his petty disobedience.

While thrusting in and out of his mouth, Jesse took one of his hands onto my base. He started to massage it gently, which I let him do since it felt so good. I groaned loudly as waves of pleasure started to travel up my body. Before I knew it, I could feel my climax drawing closer.

Suddenly, I couldn't contain myself any longer. I forced his head completely down my length, causing some of my manhood to go down his throat. Jesse tried to pull away, but I kept his head pinned there before releasing my seed into his throat. My fingernails dug into his scalp, making him hiss in pain as I groaned loudly. I leaned my head back as my grip on his head loosened.

After I finished releasing, I pulled my hand away and allowed him to pull away. He dry heaved a couple times while regaining his breath. I sighed as I got up from the bed and dressed myself once again. Once I did that and he had calmed down, I picked him up off the bed and got him into the bath again.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up," I said.

Jesse glared at me, "Lukas, I can bathe myself!"

"Well, I don't trust that now. I can't have you getting all dried up on me," I scowled playfully, taking a washcloth off of the rack.

Jesse sighed as I wet the washcloth a bit before rubbing in some body wash. Once it got all foamy, I started to lather his body in the suds from head to toe. Jesse, however, wasn't very happy with this. He sat there in the tub with a pout on his face because of this.

After that day, I always made Jesse strip down in front of me and have me bathe him. Jesse had a couple qualms about this, but he had no other choice after what he did. No matter how uncomfortable it was for him, I knew that we would now be properly bathed and cared for.

Eventually, I started to be able to trust him again, but I had one minor twist to the rules. I now I had to be in the tub with him whenever he bathed. He minded quite a bit at first, but he eventually grew to like it. Most of our private time had slowly shifted from the bedroom to the bathroom, but neither of us minded it whatsoever.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @AdventureWomen5)