5

Wren

I had found six more guards and killed them. I had been collecting the cameras off of each guard and then putting them in my coin pouch. I made sure to jingle the coin pouch extra. That did attract attention though so I had taken my jacket off to reveal my Silver Sun tattoo and scars. There’s something about scars that makes people wary. I guess it would be the knowledge that the person with the scars has been through hell and back. 

There was a battalion of eight guards all together in sector 15. So they started out as bigger groups and then dispersed. Interesting. I hid in the shadows and watched for a moment. They seemed very interested in anyone carrying a weapon or anyone with tattoos. They were looking for us. The Silver Sun. 

I stepped out of the shadows and pulled out my gun plus one of the fallen guard’s guns. I shot the first four and then ducked back into the alley. I stuffed the guns in my satchel and climbed the scaffolding quickly, getting on top of the roof. I pulled out the guns again and shot four more as they entered the alley chasing me. They fell. I jumped down from the roof and took their guns, daggers, coins and cameras. My satchel was bulging and I didn’t know how much more it could carry. I headed to sector 4, Remix’s apartment and met Powder and Stone outside. 

“Wr-” I put my hand over Powder’s mouth. Then I pulled out one of the cameras with my thumb covering the lens.

“Oh, we just dropped one off with her. She said she’d be able to look into it but it would take her some time,” Powder informed me. I nodded and motioned for them to wait. Then I leapt up and grabbed the window cill. I pulled the window open and slipped in, not disturbing the curtains. Remix jumped when I dropped my coin pouch on the table. I pulled out fourteen cameras and Remix raised her eyebrows, but nodded. 

“Thanks, I’ll be by your place soon,” she told me. I nodded and left the way I had come, meeting up with Powder and Stone. We headed to sector 1. Once we got there we informed the others of what we had found and then I sent Powder and Stone back out to find Kalani. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Heyyyy, so what did y'all think?

This chapter was shorter so I'll do a double update. :)

Question of the day: What is the weirdest thing you've done?

I honestly don't know how to answer this one. I think up the questions to keep it interesting but then I don't think about whether or not I can answer it. XD lol. This is probably not the weirdest thing I've done but it is definitely up there. I jumped off a roof with my friend just because we were bored and with the same friend I almost caused water damage to my house....  Fun times. :)

Have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-M <3 :))