50

Ruth

I stumbled into the elevator and hit the button for floor 162. Then I slumped on the ground. The elevator started moving and it dinged a little while later. The doors opened and I saw legs. Two pairs of legs and then another person in between them. The person was Wren. The legs belonged to Alexis and a guy I didn’t know. Wren pushed through Alexis and the guy calling for Mel. I wonder if they forgot about me. If that is why they look so surprised. 

Mel slid into the elevator along with Wren and we went down to a different level. I don’t know what level it was, my brain was fogging in and out. I’m losing too much blood. I didn’t even help the fight that much, I just got in the way. That was my last thought as the elevator dinged and Mel shouted at me to stay awake. A nap sounds really nice right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hiiiiiii, how are y'all doing?

Question of the day: When was the last time you were sick or had a cold?

I am sick right now... Yaayyyyyyy, it's so much fun. *cough* sarcasm *cough*

Have a wonderful day, hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll do a double maybe triple update because that was shooort.

-M <3 :)