48

Alexis

Vita was gunned down and so was the girl that Vita had been carrying. Ishani was up. Her foot was still shot but she was hopping. Not good. Not good. Not good. Not good. There was a scream and then someone barreled toward Ishani. I dropped to the ground and checked Vita’s pulse. It was faint. Blood soaked her jacket and pants her left hand reached for her gun she had dropped. I took her hand and she opened her mouth to say something. Then she went still. I checked her pulse again and it was gone. I checked the girl’s pulse that Vita had been half carrying, her’s was gone too. 

I ran. I caught up to Faye and Mel. They grabbed a shuttle and shot the person controlling the driver. We rode the shuttle to sector 19 and then crashed the shuttle like before. The guards chased us and we jumped on the shuttle trains, got off in sector 1 and then Faye and Mel led me to Rat Tail’s Corner. I think they forgot that I wasn’t in the inner circle of the Silver Sun because they took me through a secret hallway and then into an elevator. In the elevator Faye and Mel realized that I wasn’t part of their inner circle and decided it was Wren’s call and that it was a little too late to turn back. We got off at level 160 and Mel treated our wounds. Then we went up to level 162 and Faye and Mel sat down at desks. I sat on a couch and waited. I wonder if the others made it out alive and how much damage we had caused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hiiiiii, how are you guys doing?

Challenge of the double update day: Make a small list of some things that you need to or should get done today and then complete all of the things on the list.

Have a wonderful day, hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll do a triple update because those chapters were veryyyy short!

-M <3 :)