6

Zosia

Sector 50 was a mess. Some homeless people from sector 19 had somehow made it all the way to sector 50 and were now disrupting the supply orders. All our stores came from here but they were moved around so no one but the inner circle of the Regnant actually knew where they were. I was currently creating a new security system when someone hurled a piece of moldy something at me. It hit my cheek and slid down, plopping on the ground once it reached my chin.

I turned and locked eyes with the man that had thrown the moldy thing at me, slipped my dagger from my boot and hurled it at the man. It hit him in the center of his forehead. He fell backwards and the crowd silenced. I stepped on top of a few ammunition boxes to get above the crowd.

“If you disrupt our supplies again we will not hesitate to slaughter you all,” I shouted. Murmurs started up within the crowd as the crowd dispersed. That was one problem taken care of. Now I just needed to personally deliver this shipment to our store houses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Heeelllllllloooooooooooooooo, how are y'all doing?

Double update!!!

I don't have a question for this chapter because this is a double update, instead just say a random fact about yourself.

A random fact about me would be that I like mashed potatoes but I hate oatmeal and applesauce. :) apparently all my friends and family think that is weird because of the texture.

Have a wonderful day!

-M <3 :))