41

Ishani

When I came in this morning Quinn wasn’t in. That was abnormal for him. He was normally the first person into the office in the mornings. His notebook wasn’t around. That’s where he wrote everything that was actually important that he didn’t want me seeing. He knew that I had the security clearance to get into everyone’s computers. So anything he reported on his work computer I would read and then evaluate. I pulled up his computer just in case. The last report he had written was just complaining about how I wasn’t doing my job and that I was sending out too many raids. 

Quinn was always on Roy’s side and that was why I hated Quinn. He never got anything done except try to “motivate” everyone else to do their jobs. How fun. I would gladly trade Quinn for any of the Silver Sun members. Crazy as it sounds. I would. Quinn’s a nut job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Helloooooooooo, how are y'all doing?

Question of the day: Do you like stuffed animals? Why or why not?

I looooooove stuffed animals. I sleep with the majority of them. The only ones I don't sleep with are so worn out that I might accidently break their heads off if I sleep with them in my bed. I move around a lot when I sleep.

Have a wonderful day, hope you enjoyed the chappy and I'll do a double update because this chapter was kinda short!

-M <3 :)