Hi...I'm Sorry

Hi everyone....

It's been a long time. I want to start off by apologizing for my sudden disappearance and leaving all the readers hanging. I'm not sure how many of you are still here but I still owe you an explanation and I owe Armaan and Naina the rest of their story. 

The last time I had updated this story, or written anything at all was January 2019. That was the same week my husband has moved from South Asia to the country I live in. I had been engaged for two years, and married for one year at that point. I was 22. 

My husband was emotionally and verbally abusive, manipulative, secluded me from my family and friends. I forgot the things that brought me joy, like writing. 

About a year ago, I found out he was having an affair with a non-Muslim woman. He misused my trust, my money, and my family's love and care for him. This past year has not been great. But I am trying to find my way back to who I used to be. 

I never wrote any of my books thinking they would be published one day. They are riddled with typos and plot holes (it makes me cringe reading them back LOL). They are unrealistic and superficial, but they were my outlet to escape the reality that I was married to a man that made me feel like I was his slave. 

Life is not perfect still. I am still struggling with a lot both mentally and physically every day. But I want to come back to writing, and find that passion and that sense of wonder in me again. 

Allah has given me a lot of strength and hope so I will continue onwards and I will be okay one day, Alhamdullilah. I just want to thank you all that have commented and sent me messages. I have gone back and read everything and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it all. It's what brought me back. 

I am back now, and I will finish this story. Hopefully with less typos but not making any promises there 😳 

A quick recap: Naina is a freelance agent, currently working for India's intelligence team. She meets Armaan, a up and coming player on India's cricket team at her best friend's wedding and they instantly click. While their romance blossoms, her work leads her to the UK, where she works on a case dealing with the Italian mafia. Unknowingly, she gets wrapped up into Armaan's cousins' lives, where she uses a fake identity of Laila. We left off with Naina and Armaan spending a week together in India to get to know each other, but when Naina realizes he is going to propose, she freaks out and runs away, coming to terms that she is in love with him but she cannot be with him. 

Lots of love to you all. Thank you again, and see you in the next chapter!