Chapter 2

Sarina POV

The guys helped me move my stuff inside. With all 5 of us working, my stuff was moved into the apartment in no time. They even offered to help set up everything, so I would not have to do it by myself. 

It took us about 4 hours to get everything moved in and setup. And I mean everything - they moved the furniture, hooked up the tvs, unpacked boxes, setup my bed...EVERYTHING. 

All the while, we talked and worked and I got to know them pretty well.....well 3 out of 4. Roman was not as talkative. He did speak and I saw a glimpse of his pretty smile every once in a while. I noticed that he is an observer. Once he gets real comfortable with you, he opens up a lot more. 

I found out the guys great business men. They own several businesses - restaurants, hotels, casinos, properties. All in the family. Roman is the head of the businesses and the rest of the family all work with him. In charge of different aspects of the business. 

"Ay yo, baby girl!!" Paulie yelled. 

"Why are you yelling. I am right here!" I yelled back at him. 

"Do you want something to eat? We are heading back up to our apartments. We will feed you." Pauly said, draping his arm over my shoulder. 

"Uh, no. That is okay. You guys have done so much for me already. I already took up so much of your time. I am okay with ordering takeout. I am in the mood for Chinese food anyways." I said. " Seriously, thank you all for all of your help." 

They each gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Of course baby girl. But know that we are here for you and if you need anything, anything at all, let us know. We left our phone numbers in your phone."  WHAT when the hell did they do that, and how did they get into my phone, I thought.

"Ummm, well thank you guys. What floor do you guys stay on?" I asked. 

" Top floor, we all have a penthouse apartment." Roman said. While standing right in front of me. His eyes piercing into mine, sending a small shiver down my body. I looked up at him and stared. I subconsciously bit on my lower lip. He smirked at me. 

I scoffed at this and said, " Soooo you guys are the one that took up all the penthouse apartments. Making it so no one else can get one!!"

"Ah did you want one of those apartments?" Frankie asked. 

"Yes! Yes I did." I stated. 

"Do you know how much one of those apartments costs?" Roman asked, still standing in front of me, staring me down. 

"Yes, I do. And I could afford it. I have an OnlyFans page." I laughed at loud. I cleared my throat and stopped laughing when I noticed all 4 men glaring at me. Especially Roman, he looked pissed. 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!" He roared. I had to take a step back and recollect myself. I know this dude is not yelling at me. Especially because I was just joking about having an OF page. I looked around him towards the other guys like, is this fool serious. They all looked around and said  bye babygirl and left me alone in the bedroom with Roman. 

"I said, I have an OnlyFans page. I could easily afford a penthouse apartment. I could even shoot my content in the spare room." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. " What's it to you?" 

He just smirked and said " get rid of it." With a serious tone, intense eye contact that he never broke at all, not even a blink of his eye, " or I will shut it down for you."  And after that, he walked out of the room. 

I followed right behind him and into the living room. The other guys were sitting there. They could tell I was dumbfounded and a little upset about that interaction. Roman just kept walking and left the apartment. 

"Do you really have an OF page?" Paulie asked. Me and him got real close because we are the same age. I am 24 years old. 

"Of course not!" I said. "I was only joking. And what is up with your brother. Why he get so upset and told me to get rid of it?"

They all glanced at each other and just smirked. Without another word, they got up and started heading towards the door. They gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.  

"See you later, babygirl. Come up around 6 for dinner okay? I know you don't have groceries yet, so come hang out and have dinner with us. We will get Chinese food for you."

"Really!  You know you don't have to do that, but if you insist. I want sweet and sour chicken and and order of sweet and sour shrimp."