Chapter 4

Roman POV

"Yes!!! Roman!! Yes! Fuck I am going to cum baby! Don't stop, please!!!"

I look at her sexy brown ass bouncing off my dick as I bend her over the couch. Pounding hard and deep into her. Her hand reaches back trying to slow me down, but I smack it away. 

"Stop trying to push me away and run from this dick." I grunt out. "You wanted some dick so take it." 

I grab her hips and push deeper into her. She gasps and tries to run away. "Oh god Roman, too deep! You are too deep. Baby I can't. Oh god please!!"

I keep going. Trying to reach my nut. I am close, I feel my balls tighten and as I am about to bust I hear Cassie's voice. "Rooommaann!!! UGH I love you baby!!" I pull out and cum in the condom. I didn't even let her cum. She knows I hate it when she says I love you, because I don't love her. 

I head to the bathroom and empty the sperm into the toilet and flush it. I then throw the condom away. I aint taking any chances of this psycho, clingy girl trying to steal my sperm. I hop into the shower and wash myself. As soon as I finished washing myself and hair, I hear the bathroom door open. 

I know this bitch is not coming into the bathroom. She knows she was supposed to get her ass dressed and then leave. Not hang around. 

I get out the shower and look at Cassie. "What are you still doing here Cassie?"

"I um, just wanted to see what you were up to. I heard you and your brothers are hanging out Frankie's place. I wanted to come hang too. I haven't seen the guys in awhile and my girls can come over and entertain them."

"How do you know I am going over Frankie's place?" I asked her. 

I see her gulp and take a step back. "I um, kinda saw a message from Frankie on your phone."

In a heartbeat, I had her pinned up against the bathroom door. My hand around her throat. Her eyes bulged out and her hands went around my wrist. 

"You know damn well, that you don't go through my shit. Why the fuck were you touching my phone. I should break your fucking neck right now for that shit!" 

She started squirming and clawing at my wrists. 

"  I wasn't snooping. I promise!!! I was getting dressed and your phone went off. I picked it up off the ground and saw on the screen that Frankie said the food has been ordered so come over whenever. The guys are already here."

I squeezed a little harder - "don't ever go through my shit again, or look at my phone. You are nothing but a piece of ass and that is it. You don't have any right to my shit. Do you understand Cassandra?"

"Yyyess. Yes I do Roman. Please. Please I am sorry." She gasped out. 

I let go of her neck and she slid down to the floor. She gasped for breath and I walked right past her out of the bathroom to get changed. After all, I need to look good for my queen. 

I ended up dressing down today. Sarina seems like a real chill person. I decided to go with gray sweatpants, black Nike t-shirt and my black Air Force Ones. 

I get my shit together and head out of my room. I get to the living room and stop dead on my tracks. Sitting right there on my couch is Cassie still, but Sarina is right there too.  God she is beautiful. I always thought Cassie was a pretty girl with a sexy body, but next to Sarina she looks so fake. Sarina is sitting on my couch with a messy bun on her head, no makeup, baggie shirt and sweat pants. Cassie is  dressed in a tight fitting shirt and skirt. Showing off all her curves and goodies. Face full of makeup. But Sarina, not a speck of curve is showing on her little tiny self or makeup and she still looks radiant and beautiful. 

"Oh hey!" Sorry to intrude, I went to the wrong apartment I guess. None of you guys ever specified which apartment was whose, so I decided to just pick one. And I picked yours." Sarina sweet voice said. 

"It's all good baby girl. I am getting ready to head over to Frankie's now. On the way, I will point out the others apartments so you know where each one is." I said. 

Cassie must of noticed how I was staring, because she huffed and then stood up and came to me. Kissed me on the cheek and neck, and said "it's okay baby. I can show her where to go. I called the girls up and they should be here shortly. I know the boys will be excited to see them. It has been awhile." she smiled up to me batting her eyes. " I was hoping we can get a round two in before we head up to Frankies."

My eyes still on Sarina why she said this. I saw her smirk and then tug a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "It's okay. You guys do your thing. I can find it on my own. I don't want to interrupt a good time." She winked at me and Cassie. 

"We will be there in a couple of hours. Some times Roman gets carried away and keeps going round after round." She giggled. Sarina nodded her head and walked towards the door. My eyes never leaving her frame. My cute little queen does things to me. I can feel myself growing hard again, thinking about what is under those baggie clothes. All the while, Cassie still hugged up on me kissing on my neck. I know she felt me dick get hard and probably thinks it is because of her kissing on me. 

She drops to her knees and pulls my dick out. She was about to put it in her mouth, but I stopped her. I took out a condom. She whined, " really Roman. I have been sucking your dick for 2 years now. Why can't I suck it with no condom on?" 

"Because I do not know where you mouth has been. We are not together or exclusive. I know you have been out here sucking dick and spreading your legs to anyone with money and status. So don't give me that bullshit."

She puts the condom on hard dick. She quickly grabs hold of it and licks it  up and down. She kissed the tip, swirling her tongue around it. I grunt and grab her by the back of the head. I push her head down on my dick and automatically hit the back of her throat. She gags on it. She starts bobbing her head up and down. Slobbing all over my dick. Fuck this feels good. I needed this after seeing Sarina. I put both my hands on Cassie's head and start fucking her mouth. She opens wide for me, letting me fuck the back of their throat. She is moaning on my dick as I go deeper in her mouth. Her hands on my thighs, stabilizing herself. 

"Ah, fuck yeah your mouth feels so good. You are taking my dick so well." I grunt as I fuck her mouth. I can feel my balls tighten. I am getting ready to cum. I start fucking her mouth faster. I look down at Cassie, pretty brown eyes staring up at me, drool coming out of her mouth and tears out of her eyes. She looks so fucked out right now. I cum hard at the thought of Sarina's mouth on me. I almost say her name but caught myself. 

As soon as I calm down a little, I pull my dick out of her mouth and take the condom off. I head to the bathroom and throw the contents down the toilet and the condom away. 

I get a wash rag and clean myself up. 

I walk out and head to the living room. I need to get over to Frankie's. I am starving now. I don't see Cassie anywhere, so I am assuming she left. 

Yes the bitch left, now I can enjoy myself for the rest of the evening.