Chapter 10

Sarina POV

I woke up on a soft bed. I looked around and noticed that I am not in my room. Actually, I don't know whose room this is. I remember last being in my apartment and the guys were there; however, this room is not any of theirs. I have seen all of their apartments, so I know how their rooms look like. 

Panic starts to arise in me. Oh God! Did Aleks take me? Am I in his room?? Panicking, I push the blanket off of me and place my feet on the door. I hear muffled voices coming from outside the door and the door knob start to twist. 

I freeze as the door starts to open. Inside walks a young girl, probably 20 years old in a maid uniform. She stops in her tracks as she sees me out of the bed, standing in the middle of the floor. 

She smiles and walks slowly towards me. "Ciao, come stai?" (Hello, how are you? )She says nicely.  " Ehi, ciao. Sto bene. Dove sono?" (Uh, hello. I am ok. Where am I?) I asked. Before she could respond to me, I heard a voice speak out behind me, coming from the closet - "Dio, sembri così sexy quando parli in Italiano."  (God you sound so sexy speaking in Italian.) I turn around and see him. 

He walks towards me while buttoning up his black collared shirt, with the sleeves rolled up. Revealing his strong tattooed arms. He stands in front of me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I look up at him and pucker my lips. He bends down and kisses them. 

"Teo, where am I?" I ask him, still wrapped up in his arms. "Don't be alarmed baby, I took you to my house. I wanted to get you out of the city while I handle this Aleks situation." 

"uh yeah, that Aleks situation. I woke up and thought he got me and I was in his room." I huff out, shaking my head. 

"That will never happen. I refuse to let that bastard anywhere near you. One of the reasons why I brought you to my house and not my apartment. That way he cannot get anywhere near you. I have guards all around here holding the fort down." 

I glance out the window and notice the beautiful scenery. I slip out of his arms and walk to the balcony, taking a closer look. The landscape is gorgeous. The scenery looks very European like. Too European like actually. 

"Uh babe." I say as I turn around and look at him. "Where is your home exactly?" He clears his throat and avoids my gaze. He starts rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Home is in Sicily?" He says more, like questions.

"Sicily! Sicily Matteo! You brought me to Sicily!!" I start to run towards him. He stares at me wide eyed. A nervous look on his face. I get up to him and pounce on him. He falls back on the bed with me on top of him. "Thank you!" Kiss. "Thank you!" Kiss. I gave him about 5 more thank you's and kisses.  I have always wanted to go to Sicily. I have been to Milan and Florence, but I haven't been to Sicily. 

He chuckles at my behavior. Hands rubbing up and down my waist. I sit up, straddling him. I smile down at him and he smiles back up at me. All of a sudden I furrow my brows as a thought comes to mind, " How long have I been out? Italy is like 10 hours away."

He smiles nervously at me.  He picks me up and sets me on the bed. He takes a few steps away from, closer to the door. " Uh yeah, about that, I sorta kinda maybe possibly gave you an injection to make you sleep. You have been asleep for 24 hours." He rushes out of his mouth. His hand on the doorknob. He looks at my shocked face, and quickly pulls the door open and runs out the room shouting, " I love you byeeeee!"

I stare at the door mouth agape. No this fool did not say he drugged me. "You asshole" I yelled out. " You still love me!" He yells back from down the hall. I shake my head smiling. 

I look up and realize the maid was still there. "Oh, mi dispiace per questo. Sono Sarina. Come ti chiami?" (Oh, I am sorry about that. I am Sarina. What's your name?) I ask. I totally forgot she was still in the room while me and Teo had our moment. She just giggle and said, "Va bene. Io sono Maria." Le sorrido. È bello vedere Roman felice. Di solito è così freddo e cattivo. È piacevole vederlo sorridere e ridere." (It's ok. I am Maria." I smile at her. It is good to see Roman happy. He is usually so cold and mean. It is refreshing to see him smile and laugh.)