Chapter 32

Matteo POV

It has been a couple of days since I got the rings. I still haven't proposed to her yet. I don't know why, but I haven't. I have been kind of nervous actually. I know she loves me and have stated before that she will be Mrs. Romano before, but that is talk you know. What if I really ask her and she says no?

I don't usually get nervous about anything. I don't hesitate. Hell, I will not even hesitate to kill someone, but her rejection scares me. She is my everything and I don't want to lose her. 

SMACK! - Tony just smacked me in the back of the head. "What the fuck man?!" I whisper yell at him. "Bro, you have been standing her for 10 minutes just staring at your girl, day dreaming. Either you are going outside to the pool with her or you're not. What is the problem?"

I just sigh and slump my shoulders. Tony wraps one arm around my shoulder. "Stop stressing bro. She is the one. She loves you. If she wanted to leave you, she would have long ago. She is the only one that knows you for you. She knows Matteo. She knows Roman. And guess what?"

"What?" 

"She loves Matteo Giovanni 'Roman' Romano" Tony says and squeezes my shoulder. "Get your wife man." He pulls me in a for a man hug and walks outside. My wife, I like the sound of that. 

I pick up my phone and make a call. Once I am done with my call, I head outside with the others and enjoy our cookout. 

I told Sarina we are going on a date night so be ready by 5:30pm. I get dressed in some black pants, red button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. 

She comes out dressed in a black wide leg slacks that flare out on the bottom but hugs her tiny waist and fat ass. She has a red cropped top blouse on with some black heels. Look at my baby trying to look tall with her short self. Even with heels she is only between 5'4 - 5'6 and I love it. I love her little short self. 

We get into the back seat of the Escalade and the driver heads out. I never told her were we going. I told her it was a surprise. The driver takes us to the airport and she scrunches up her brows in confusion. The driver opens her door and she steps out. I let myself out the other door and meet her on her side. 

"Come on baby" I say as I kiss the back of her hand and lead her to the plane. "Where are we going babe?" I just smile and help her up the stairs to my private plane. She walks on and the stewardess gives her a glass of pimosa (pineapple juice and champagne) with a strawberry on the side. 

We both seat down and prepare for our quick 1hr and 30 minute flight to New York. Yep, I am taking her to New York for dinner. 

We arrive at Teterboro Airport in Jersey, which is only about 12 miles from Manhattan. It is now 7:30 when we land. Our reservations for dinner is not until 8:30 so we have an hour to get there. It usually takes about 30 minutes to get to Manhattan from here if traffic is not bad. 

As soon as we deplane, Sarina has a smile on her face and laughing she said, "Only you would make dinner reservations for NY while we are in VA. Who flies to NY for dinner?" She giggles. I can't help but chuckle with her. She is right though, that is some rich people shit right there. 

We hop into the car and the driver starts making his way to the city. I told her we are trying out this new restaurant that just opened two weeks ago. It has great reviews and great food. She jumps excitedly at the the thought of trying a new restaurant. She is a foodie and loves to eat and try new things. 

We finally pull up to the restaurant 35 minutes later. Sarina's is written on the marquee. She looks up at it and stops. "This restaurant is called Sarina's! That is so cool." We head inside and the hostess immediately greets us. "Mr. Roman, right this way." Sarina follows behind her and then I. We head up to the second floor that gives us a great view of the restaurant. The second floor also has the hibachi table. I know she loves hibachi so we sit down at the private table. 

"This place is so cool. I like the concept too. It has a bit of everything on the menu - Italian, American, Asian. I am already in love with this place." 

"Great because it is yours" I say casually while looking down at my menu. I noticed that it was quiet after I said that so I look up and see Sarina staring at me with her arms crossed and lips pouted. God I want to kiss her so I do. I lean over and kiss her sweet lips. I pull away and she is still pouting. 

"Okay. I opened up this restaurant last week. And yes I named it after you. And yes I might I have put your name down as co-owner of it." "Why?"

"Because I wanted to. That is why." I answer her back. "I love you baby and I wanted us to have our own thing. I wanted to give you something. I know you don't care about jewelry and all that materialistic stuff. I know you love food, cooking, restaurants, so what better to gift you that a restaurant to add to your list. A restaurant with your name on it. With a menu consisting  of your eclectic taste. If you noticed the menu, it is all of your favorite things from around the world."

She leans over and kisses me. "Thank you my king. I love you"

"Good because I have more to give you for the rest of our lives baby." I know she is a simple girl and doesn't like a big scene. She gets shy so easily so I decided now or never. I get down on one knee and pull out the ring box while she is looking the opposite way. 

"Baby" she turns her head to look at me. Her eyes go wide open. "I love you more than myself. I would do anything in this world to protect you and cherish you as the queen you are. You know me better than anyone else I this world. You know the real me. You have accepted me as Matteo and Roman. I cannot thank you enough for that. I found someone who I can truly be myself with and talk about anything too. It was hard keeping my life separate that I thought I would never find my one true lover and other half. That was until I met you. Will you do me the honor of letting me cherish you, protect you, love you for the rest of my life? Vuoi sposarmi?" (will you marry me?) my queen. 

Tears running down her face with a snotty nose, yep she is mine. All mine. She is still the most beautiful woman in the world to me. She quickly nods her head. She grabs a tissue to wipe her face and nose. I grab her hand and place the black diamond on her finger. She gasps at the ring and tears start flowing again. "It's perfect!! Just like you" as she plants kisses all over my face. Getting her tears all over me. And you know what, I don't mind at all; I love it. 

She calms herself down so we can actually have dinner now. She keeps looking at her finger and smiling. I smile too. Seeing her happy and excited makes my heart skip a beat just for her. 

The waitress comes to our table. She immediately acts like she dropped her pen so she can bend over. I pay her no mind and ask Sarina what she wants to it. The waitress doesn't even look at her as Sarina tells her what she wants - "Can I please have the steak, shrimp, and chicken hibachi dinner with friend rice. And an order for fried shumai?" The lady just writes it down and doesn't acknowledge her. "Um excuse me, is there a problem?" Sarina ask her. She continues to ignore her. "What would you like sir?" she looks up at me and smiles. I tell her the something except add lobster tail to mine. "Yes of course sir" she bats her eyes at me. 

"Ahem" Sarina says again trying to get her attention. "If you want to keep your job after tonight, I suggest you get your act together. I am sure the tips here are pretty good, so lose the attitude and stop ignoring your customers for a piece of dick that you are not going to get." Sarina says in a stern voice. The girl turns around baffled. "Excuse me. But who are you to threaten my job." 

"Sarina" my love states. The girls face turns bright red in embarrassment. "Oh my god! I am so sorry Sarina."

"Mrs. Romano" Sarina corrects her. 

"Right, sorry Mrs. Romano" she bows her head to her and then turns to me, "Mr. Romano" then scurries off to put in our order. 

"That is the sexiest thing that has ever came out your mouth" I say to her. Giving her a kiss. "Mrs. Romano" she says as she pecks my lips. "Mrs. Romano" peck. She does this five more times then stops. "I like calling you Mrs. Romano."

"Yeah? When I suck your dick tonight, will you say Mrs. Romano when you cum all over my tits?" She whispers in my ear while nibbling on my ear lobe. 

"Woman you better stop before I bend you put you on this table and fuck you in front of this whole restaurant." She giggles and kisses my ear before sitting in her chair. 

"My pussy just jumped when you said that." She says. "Good because my dick just twitched too."

I look at her and she looks at me. " I love you" we both say at the same time.