Chapter 36

Frankie did some digging on Cassie and turns out her baby daddy was Emilio Gustaf. A business competitor of the Romanos. She was right though, he didn't want anything to do with her at all. He did however keep his child. He took his son away from her and sent her off to Europe somewhere and told her not to come back or he will make her permanently disappear. 

A few weeks have passed and the whole gang is now in Asia  for the big grand opening. From the looks of things, the resort is off to a great start. All the rooms have been booked. The staff has been trained. All the restaurants and shops are stocked and ready for the grand opening. Musicians have been booked and are scheduled for the next two years at the casino. 

The Romanos have hired someone they trust to run the Casino and Club. Their names are listed as the property managers, so everyone knows that the Romanos are attached to it; so there shouldn't be any problems. 

Matteo has been secretly planning the perfect wedding with the help of Sarina's mom and friends. 

Sarina POV

The first week of the grand opening went off without a hitch. Everything went smoothly and perfectly. There have been great reviews. And from the looks of things, looks like the resort is fully booked for the next fourteen months. The casino and club have been fully packed by tourists and locals. No more threats made on me or my club. I am happy. A big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Now I want to focus on marrying the love of my life. 

He has been extremely patient with me the last couple of weeks. We have not been intimate at all. I have been stressed, bitchy, and frustrated. He never once complained at all.

Matteo POV

Everything went smoothly like I knew it would. I know my baby has been super stressed out. Today is the day I am going to surprise her with the wedding of her dreams. I kind of tricked her into getting our marriage licenses already. I told her we needed to go down to the courthouse to sign some documents pertaining to the new restaurant I wanted to build for her in Virginia. I had our lawyers there too just to make it look legit and told them to sneak in the marriage license application in the files. So they did. She almost caught it, but I distracted her with kisses. Then kept messing with her so she wasn't paying attention to that page. Her lawyer acted all frustrated and was like hurry up and sign this so you love birds and go do your thing. She quickly signed all the spots the lawyer pointed out. 

"My love!" I called out to her. I see her lounging around our suite in nothing but my shirt. "Yes" she called back. "Come get dressed. We have a photo shoot to do." I watched as the look of confusion ran across her face. "What photo shoot?"

" I planned a photo shoot for today. It is a wedding theme, advertisement for the resort. You always said you wanted people to use it for weddings and honeymoons, what better way than to have photos of a wedding. You said there are no weddings booked yet so we need to setup a shoot for it"  she nodded her head in understanding. 

She threw on some casual clothes and I lead her to the banquet hall. I then pointed to a room  for her to go in, "Stylists are in there. They will be doing your makeover and getting the blushing bride dressed." I saw her blush and then look down. A little glimmer of sadness flashed across her face. "What wrong my love?" "Nothing babe. I am just a little sad that this is not our wedding. I know I haven't had time to sit down and plan anything yet about our wedding, but I promise I will now that I have the time." I just kissed her lips. "It is okay my love. Now go get ready so we can get this over with." She smiles up at me and turns and walks away. 

As soon as she enters the room, I head over to my room where the guys are getting ready. I walk in and Tony walks up to me and gives me a shot. "I am so proud of you bro. You have a beautiful woman there. She is good for you. Auguri! (Best Wishes)" We take the shot and I sit down with the stylist to start getting ready. 

I am wearing an all black Armani tux with red bottom shoes. My hair is combed back. I make sure Tony has the wedding rings. He confirms he has it and then we head off to the wedding sight we have setup on the rooftop over looking the water. 

All of our guests are sitting around wedding. The music starts to play and here comes my beautiful bride walking down the aisle with her parents. I almost shed a tear at how beautiful she looks. The dress looks absolutely stunning on her. 

She looks around and see how friends and family around

She looks around and see how friends and family around. She just smiles and nods at people. Then she looks up at me and I see her breath hitch. Her dad gives her hand to me and I give him a hug. "Send her back if you don't want her." Her dad whispers to me. 

I turn to look at her and she is just starting at me. The look of love and adoration in her eyes. "Breathe baby" I whisper to her. I noticed she stopped breathing when she was standing in front of me. She starts to breathe again. Not once did she ever take her eyes off of me. The priest was standing there and I nod to him to begin. 

She looks over at him confused. Wondering what he has to begin since we are just doing a photo shoot. The priest starts his speech - "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Ms. Sarina Thomas and Mr. Matteo Romano......" Her eye bulges out and she looks at me at realization. She looks around and really pays attention. 

The scenery, guest list, dress, colors, theme - everything - is what she always dreamed of her wedding to be like. She gasps in realization and jumps into my arms. She starts planting kisses on my lips, the crowd starts laughing and clapping at the scene. Everyone knew that this was a surprise so to see her reaction once she realized this is legit was entertaining. 

I put her down and smooth out her dress and veil. She looks at the priest, "Sorry!" she said. He just nods, smiling at her. "Thank you" she says looking at me with tears in her eyes. I take my thumb and wipe away her tears. She grabs my hand from her face and squeezes my hand. The priest continues on with the ceremony....."You may now exchange rings." Her face lights up when she sees the wedding bands and immediately starts kissing me. "Uh you may now kiss the bride" The priest laughs out loud. Everyone in the crowd laughs along and then we hear cheers and hollering. Although I don't wan to, I pull away from my beautiful wife and stare into her beautiful brown eyes. "I love you my queen." She pulls me down and brushes her lips against mine, "I love you my king."