Chapter 12

Salvatore POV

I didn't mean to do it. I really didn't. I was just walking around doing my rounds. I can't help but to stop and stare at Sarina when I see her. She is just so beautiful and sexy. Something about her that is drawing me to her. I know I cannot have her. She is the boss man's girl. His queen in fact, and she is off limits. But DAMN! I just want one taste of her. 

I head towards the East Wing to check-in with Roman. Get the task list for tomorrow and see what I need to get my soldiers to do. As I step into the east side, I see that everything looks in place. I head further towards the lounge area and kitchen area. 

"Ah, Teo!" I hear a sweet voice moan out. I slow my steps and no I shouldn't look, but I just have to. I wanted to make sure no one is here that shouldn't be here. I also wanted to see if Roman would also cheat on his girl. Maybe that could be my way in if he was. 

I peak around the corner and see that beautiful angel spread out on the counter. Roman's face buried deep between her legs. The look on her face is absolutely priceless. Made my dick go hard instantly. She looks so sexy the way she is grabbing her tits and arching her back as his tongue fucks her deep inside. 

I know she tastes good. I can tell because Roman is eating her out and I know he doesn't eat pussy like that. Not to mention, boy hasn't come up for air yet either. He is devouring that pussy like it is the perfect steak. 

I watch as he fingers her tight pussy and ass. I see how she responds to him and loves every minute of it. I can't help but pull my dick out and start stroking it. Shit I am so hard and have precum already dripping out. I use that as lube as I watch Sarina get ate out and finger fucked. She cums and the way her face contorts in pleasure and her body shakes is satisfying. I watch Roman pull his dick out and ram it right into her. Her back arches and she holds on tight to him. "Breathe baby" I hear Roman say to her. She lets out a long breath and he sinks deeper into her. "How do you want it baby?" "Fast and hard." Her sexy self says. Roman does as she says and starts fucking the shit out of her. I grab my dick harder and start rubbing harder and faster. Keeping up with the same speed they are fucking at. I watch as she reaches her climax and squirts all over the place. Fuck she is a squirter too. Damn this girl is perfect.  I cum shortly after in my hand. I grab a napkin near by and clean myself up. I slip back into the hallways fully and head towards the other end. I figure they will head to the downstairs shower. 

I watch as they go into the downstairs guest room for the shower. I walk towards the kitchen and to the spot they were just at. 

I can see her juices all over the counter. I lean forward and take in a sniff and grab some of her cum off the counter. I lick the cum off my finger and damn does she taste good. I want more and as I was about to scoop up some more, I  hear a rustling. I step back and grab a towel and start wiping down the counter. 

"Salvatore, che ci fai qui?" ( Salvatore, what are you doing here?) "Ehi capo, sto solo facendo dei giri. Volevo fare il check-in prima che fosse troppo tardi e vedere quali sono i piani per domani." (Hey boss, I am just doing rounds. I wanted to check-in before it got too late and see what the plans are for tomorrow.)

"Sarina vuole andare in giro per la città a guardarsi intorno e fare acquisti. Voglio che tu e un paio di ragazzi ci accompagniate qui. Ma da lontano. Basta vegliare su di lei e assicurarsi che stia bene." (Sarina wants to go around town to look around and shop. I want you and a couple of guys to accompany here. But from a distance. Just watch over her and make sure she is ok.)

"Okay no problem. I will get a couple of guys to walk around with her. I will get Pablo and Leo to walk around with her. I know she has built up a friendship with Maria, maybe she can walk around with her." I say.  Capo Roman nods his head. "That will work. Let them know. I want you to accompany them too. I want to make sure no one gets next to them. Capisci?" ( You understand?) I nod my head and smile internally to myself. I get to spend the day with Sarina. I bow my head and leave the kitchen and head back to my side. 

Matteo POV

I watch as Salvatore leaves the kitchen. I can tell this guy as a thing for Sarina. I noticed the way he looked at her from the moment she walked into the dining room. He is infatuated with her. I know once he takes a liking to something or someone, he goes all in 100%. I can tell he has a little crush on her. He has always been loyal to me and the family and I hope he stays by that. I would hate to have to kill him. 

I clean up the mess and bleach everything down. I know how Sarina gets and want to make sure she can spell the bleach so she knows I cleaned everything. I don't want her embarrassed for what happened in her. 

I get the food out and continue preparing dinner. Continuing from where I left off before I was interrupted by some good sex. 

"Hey baby." Her sweet voice says and she comes into the kitchen wearing my long sleeved, silk button up pajama top. "Hey baby." I say kissing her sweet lips and placing a plate of food right in front her. I take a seat next to her. 

"Baby, tomorrow I am going to have 3 guys accompany you and Maria out in town. One of them it will be Leo, Pablo and Salvatore." I noticed she tensed up when I said Salvatore. "What is it baby? Do I need to kill someone already?" I ask in a panicked voice. Ready to fuck someone up. She shakes her head no. "No baby. He just gives me a weird vibe. The guy keeps staring at me and not shy about it." 

"Yeah I know baby. I think he has a crush on you. I also know that he goes hard for those he cares about and will protect them at all costs. I want him around you but if he makes you uncomfortable or does anything inappropriate, I will end his life." 

She nods her head ok. "I get it. I will let you know how everything goes tomorrow. I want to talk to him too, I want to see where his head is at. And let him know what boundaries we have." 

We make small talk and finish our dinner. She insists on cleaning up the kitchen even though I told her we have staff to do that. Once she is finished, we had upstairs and lie down. I can tell she is tired from our earlier activities and that meal we just ate. 

She gets under the cover and wraps herself around me. I kiss the top of her head. "Buonanotte mia regina." (Goodnight my queen.) "Buonanotte mio re." (Goodnight my king.)