Chapter 3

Roman POV

God she is beautiful! I have been around beautiful women all the time. They throw themselves at me daily. 

See myself and my brothers all are playboys. We are multi-millionaires and have women at our beck and call. We chose to be playboys because all we come across our gold-diggers. Women just want us for our looks, status and money. They want to be the next Mrs. Romano just to flaunt it. 

And our mafia side (yep, you heard that right. We are in the mafia. Run one of the biggest, most dangerous family out there -- the Romano Family. And I am the head of it. My brothers each carry a high position and run smaller gangs around the world under our Romano mafia. Our cousin Tony, he is my right hand man.)

But back to my dilemma. This beautiful blasiangirl that I just met. I don't know why but something about her captivated me. I loved staring at her and talking to her (although the guys did the talking and I just mainly listened). Seeing her smile and laugh brought happiness and pleasure to my heart. Now, I never believed in love at first site, but damn it! She managed to capture my heart after 4 hours. 

I think it is partly due to the fact that she wasn't swooning over me and the guys. If a girl cannot get one of our attention, she would move on to the next one. Trying to get anyone's attention. Not her. Not Sarina. She just chilled and talked to us. Got to know us for us. Not our status and money. 

Yeah, okay I overreacted a little bit back there, but something about having other people looking at what is mine, made me upset. I don't want other guys jacking off to her, seeing her like that. She is mine and for my eyes only. Fulfill my sexual desires only and me fulfill hers. I don't want anyone else touching her, making her moan. Nope that will be me. 

I knew she did not have an OF page. I did a quick background search of her while we were in her apartment. 

According to my search, she is into real estate and owns a foundation that builds Youth Centers all around the world. She makes a good money from her foundation and real estate business. I know she could afford the penthouse apartments I was just playing with her, but that joke about OF threw me off. 

"Hey yo bro! WTF was that about down there?" Tony asked as they all walked into my apartment and sat down on the couch. 

"I don't know. I just snapped at the idea of her and an OF page. I know she doesn't have one. I did a quick background search on her and I know she is in real estate and works with a foundation that builds Youth Centers around the world." 

"You really like her or just wanna smash that raw?" Tony asked. 

See we don't fuck with girls like that. We have our favorite that we keep around. Bring them to events and functions, but never give them the title of being our girl. We only fuck them from behind, never missionary. We don't kiss girls and we don't fuck raw and we don't do oral. Yeah we will let girls suck us off, but our dicks stay wrapped. We always wrap it up and pull out. Not trying to make any babies out there or catch anything from these girls that be spreading their legs for anyone with money. 

"I want something more. I don't know what it is about her, but I am really feeling her. Like she could be the one. I already claimed her as mine, she doesn't know it yet, but she will be my queen."

"Well your highness, get your shit together. She is coming over around 6 to my place for dinner. I told her we will order Chinese for her." Frankie said. 

Hmmm, that give me two hours to get my fix in. I think I will call Cassie for a quickie. Seeing Sarina made me all horny and I need a release. 

Cassie is one of my main go to chicks. She has been around for about 2 years now.  Beautiful brown skin - afro-latina- she wants more. She wants to be official, but I don't want that. And she knows it. She says she is in love with me and will wait until I am ready. As long as I keep her around and treat her like my main girl, she is willing to wait. She has no problem spending my money and going on trips with me. She tells me all the time, that we do what couple do just without the title. I mean, I guess she is right. I kept her around for 2 years. She can be good company  and good sex, but she is not the one I want to settle down with. I don't think I could trust her with my family's real business. I feel like the next big jackpot that comes around, she will jump ship. And if she ever found out about my mafia side, I can see her singing like a canary in a heartbeat. Yeah, no she will not be getting the title of my queen.