Chapter 28

Sarina POV

"Okay baby. I am 5 mins away. The car is still behind us; about 3 cars behind."

"Okay. Drive normal and just head this way. I am here for you love." 

"I love you Matteo."

"Ti amo anch'io amore mio." ( I love you too my love)

I don't hang up the phone as I drive towards the spot. I can see the building complexes up ahead. I look in the rear view and see that the car is right there too. I pull into the parking lot and Denise and I get out of the car. The other car pulls up. I look over and see the smiles on their faces. They probably thought they had us cornered. 

Denise and I continue walking towards the blue door like Roman told us to do. We get to the door and push it open. We get inside and see the guys sitting there. I run up to Roman and into his arms. Tony goes up to Denise and checks up on her. She is all hugged up on him. 

Matteo cupping my face, not taking his eyes off of me. "You okay baby? You are not hurt?" He plants kisses all over my face. Now is not the time to be giggling, but his kisses are making me giggle. "I am fine love."

We hear the door burst open and the guys come walking in. They look around and see that I am in Roman's arms. They see Denise is Tony's arms. 

"Shit!" I hear the one with hazel eyes say. The guy with dreads looks over at him and looks confused, wondering why he is afraid all of a sudden. 

"Uh I am sorry. So sorry." The one with hazel eyes says, dropping down to his knees bowing his head. 

"Yo, man! What the fuck are you doing? Get off the ground!" Dreads said to hazel eyes. Hazel eyes keeps his head down. The other 2 guys with them follow suit and drop to their knees and bow their heads. 

Mr. Dreads is still standing around confused. No one has spoken yet, but the apologies being said. 

"Baby. Baby?" Roman was calling out to me. I was still staring at the guys. Mr. Dreads was looking at me. I moved my eyes up from the guys kneeling down to the Mr. Dreads. I got his eyes and now it was my turn to smirk. 

I feel Roman's arms wrap around my waist from behind. He plants a kiss to my neck. "Baby." He states again. 

"Hhm." I slightly moan out. I can feel him smiling at me. He kisses my neck one more time and then he turns my head and pecks my lips. "Go ahead home. We will be home shortly." I nod my head.  Denise and I walk towards the guys kneeling  since they are in our pathway to the door. 

"Move" Roman's stern voice bellows out. His strong, deep, bass filled voices sent shivers down my spine. He must have noticed the effect he had on my because he takes a step forward and bends his head down to my ear. "Later baby." He corrects his height and I look back at him and he winks. I just blush and smile. 

Mr. Dreads all up in our business, we will are standing in front of them so it makes sense for him to be noisy. 

The guys quickly move out of the way. Denise walks first and gets out the door. I start to walk and Mr. Dreads moves to the side and blocks me. 

"What the fuck!" I yell out to him. 

"Yo, man. What the fuck. Move out the way if you want to live." Hazel eyes yells to him.  "Man what are you talking about. Why are you guys down on your knees? Like these bitch ass dudes going to do something." He juts his chin towards the Romano's who are just causally chilling out. 

Tony has one butt cheek on the corner of a desk. Half standing-half sitting. Paulie and Frankie sitting on the little sofa man spread all out.  Matteo is now leaning against the wall. 

"Matter of fact. I am going to take your girl and turn her into my bitch. Let my boys use her up and then sell her to the highest bidder." Dreads says puffing his chest out. 

"DDdonn  Roman. Pllleease forgive him. He is new to this world and didn't know who you are or that she was your girl." Hazel eyes stutters out, head still bowed down. 

"Don Roman? Capo Romanos?" Dreads finally realized and squeaked out. He quickly pushes the door open for me and holds it open while I walk out. 

What happens next, I am not sure. I keep walking to my car and see Denise already inside it. I hop into the car and drive off towards home. 

"FUCK!!!" I suddenly yelled out, hitting the steering wheel. Causing Denise to jump in her seat and almost grab the wheel. 

"What! What is the matter that you yelling like that!" She yells at me. 

"The ice cream melted."