Chapter 13

Sarina POV

I wake up next to Matteo. He is lying on his back with one arm wrapped around my waist and one arm over his eyes. I wiggle free from him and go to the bathroom. I use the toilet and freshen up a little bit. Brush my teeth and wash my face. 

I head back to the room and see that it is only 7:00am. I crawl back to the bed and slip under the covers. I pull Matteo's dick out from the opening in his boxers. I start stroking it and watch as it grows. I swirl my tongue around the tip and stick it inside his hole. His body jumps and he lets out a growl. I do it again and all of a sudden the covers are flung off of us. He looks down at me as I lick his tip one more tip and dip it inside his hole again. He take a deep breath as his toes curl. I maintain eye contact as I slide down his dick, letting it hit the back of my throat. I start bobbing my head. Making sure to coat his dick, getting it nice and wet. Once I felt that he was getting close to cumming, I stop. I straddle him and try my hardest to slide onto his dick. 

He is so long and thick, really big. I have a hard time fully taking him in from this position. I clench my eyes tightly shut, as I try to get him past my walls. I feel hands on my waist and then soft kisses on the corner of my lips. Then I hear his sweet, deep voice. "Relax baby. Relax, I got you." I instantly start relaxing and he slides further into me. I let out a gasp and a soft moan. He grabs my hips and juts his hips up and full enters me. "AH!" I let out. He softly kisses me, relaxing me even more. "That's it baby." He says. I start rotating my hips and lean forward so I can start moving my hips on his dick. I kiss him passionately while I fuck him. Not too fast and not too slow. Clearly chasing my own high. I keep kissing him passionately and his hands land on my ass. Then he slips a finger in my ass. I gasp and he smiles as our lips touch. He starts fingering my ass deep and starts fucking up into me. 

He hits a spot and it sends chills over me. "Ah right there. Don't stop." And he doesn't. He keeps going and sends me over the edge. I cum all over him and kiss him again. 

He flip me over and tell me to get on all four. Face down, ass up he says. I do as he says.  I feel him kiss down my back and get to to the top of my ass. 

Matteo POV

I kiss the top of her ass then spread her fat ass cheeks. He cute virgin asshole looking at me and her sweet pussy dripping its juices all over. I grunt and I stick my tongue out and lick her asshole. I have been dying to eat her ass since I got a little taste yesterday. I go town. I spread her wide open and start licking her ass. Teasing her little hole. I straighten my tongue and plunge it into her hole. She squirms and moves around a lot from that. I do it again and again. Driving her crazy as she feels me tongue fucking her ass. I reach down and rub her pussy and slip two fingers in her. I start fingering her and eating her ass. Never once do I pull away from her ass. 

"Ah Teo!" There it is. My signal that my baby is about to cum. I keep going and she is trying her hardest to pull away. "Matteo!" She yells out as she cums and squirts all over the bed. I pull my tongue from her ass. I keep my fingers inside her as I position myself under her so I am lying on my back and her pussy right onto of my face. I start licking her pussy and start fingering her some more. I eat her out until she cums all over my fingers. I pull my fingers out and rub her juices and cum all over my dick. I start rubbing my dick while I eat her out some more. 

I have never eaten pussy so much till her. I am addicted to her and her taste. I literally can eat her pussy every day, all day long and never get tired of it. I am jerking off while she rides me face and tongue. Covering me in her juices. I inhale deeply, taking in her scent. I cum all over myself. I grab her hips and pull her down on my face even more and start sucking on her clit hard. She squirms and tries to get away but I don't let her up. I am working on her third orgasm for the morning. She reaches down and grabs on my hair and grinds on me harder and faster. 

She cums all over my face and I lick up every drop. 

She falls over and lies on her back. Breathing hard. She looks over at me with a pout on her face. "What's the matter baby?" I say, kissing her lips. 

"You didn't cum in me." She says so sweetly. I smile at her and climb on top of her and kiss her lips. "Oh, is that why you are sad? You want this cum?" I say to her behind kisses. She nods her head yes. "You are so cute my love. So sweet and precious." I say as I slide my now hard dick again into her. She grabs my shoulder as I start stroking it. She looks up into my eyes and stares at me with her mouth open. Breathing hard as I make love to her.  "ti amo piccola ragazza." (I love you baby girl.) I say, staring into her eyes. "I love you Matteo." She says right back. 

I make love to my girl for another 30 minutes before she taps out. Saying no more. She has to be able to walk around town normally. 

About 11am she is all set and ready to go out. Maria is waiting for her in the foyer. 

As she is waiting, I talk to the guys that are going out with her today. 

"No one touches her. Guard them with your lives. Not a scratch on my queen. " They all nod their heads in understanding. 

I pull Salvatore to the side, "I see the way you look at her. Guard her with your life. Keep her safe. Because I know you, I know you will not actually touch her. But just a reminder, do not touch. Look but no touching." He smiles and nods his head.