Chapter 34

We make it back to Virginia an hour and a half later. I am now sitting in a car on my way home from Norfolk to Virginia Beach. We pull up to my neighborhood and Roman is clearly talking to his men about no one comes through at all. 

I was just staring at his handsome face. I love Matteo. Matteo is very handsome but Roman - whew!! When he is Roman, that man is just pure sexiness. I feel myself getting all excited. I had to cross my legs to try to keep myself under control. 

Roman being Roman, he notices everything so he casually puts his hand on my thigh. We start driving away from the gate. Roman glides his hand up to the hem of my leggings this slips his hand in and down to my panties. "Open" and I do. I spread my legs and he starts rubbing me through my panties. With one hand he pushes my panties to the side and then sticks a finger inside my dripping hole. "Uh oh God" I moan out. He keeps going at a face pace, he is trying to make me cum before we get to the house. He is driving slow down this long ass driveway but fast enough that he ain't playing in trying to make me cum. It is almost like a race he is doing with hisself. Trying to see what will happen first, he making me cum or he pulling up in front of the house. 

He rubs my spot and starts pumping his fingers so he is not pushing and flicking at my spot which sends me crazy. I am not now almost standing up in the car trying to ease the pressure a little but to no available he keeps going. I feel that certain pressure coming, fuck!! He is not trying to make me cum. He wants me to squirt and I am seriously about to do it. Right when we are pulling up, I squirted. If it was not for my leggings, it would be all over the floor, but oh no, it is all over my leggings and panties. 

Matteo helps me get my pants back on while he is just laughing to himself at my flustered state. I cannot walk through the house like this! This is fucking embarrassing. He doesn't care about my pain. Not one bed. Now I question if he truly loves me or not. 

We get out the of car and he walks ahead to the door. I on the other hand, is just waddling along because of the soaking wet leggings that are sticking to me. Matteo must find this comical because he has not stopped laughing one bit. 

I get Ito the house and immediately waddle-run up the stairs to my room. I zoom (not really since I can only waddle so fast)  past the guys coming down the stairs. I don't even speak when they say hi. 

I heard one Frankie ask what is wrong with her? "Oh she just needs to go change her clothes" Teo says to them. I can hear the sly smirk on his face. I hear all of them say oh and then start laughing. 

Roman POV

So we are sitting in the office when Frankie said he found out something. Pretty much our assumptions were right, it was someone from the cleaning crew that put the camera there. It was a red-hair girl who was 26 years old. I kept staring at her picture trying to figure out what connection she would have to Sarina. Katarina Pokavich is her name. 

"Got it" said Paulie. "Her connection is to you not Sarina" he said. Sarina just walks through the door, "What's the connection?" "Well ah" Paulie says scratching the back of his head. We are all staring at him waiting for him to finish. 

"She is one of Cassie's puppets." 

"Cassie!!" We all say at the same time. I turn to Roman and glare at him " What the fuck Roman!!! Why does your ex girl have a lackey putting cameras in my house!!!" I yell at him. He clenches his jaw, clearly upset. 

"OUT!!" he says and the guys all scurry out and shut the door behind him. 

"Listen to me woman" Roman stomps over to me. He gets to me and puts his hand on my throat.   He pulls me closer to him, "If you ever call me Roman again, I swear to God I will fuck you till you pass out." He seethes out and then kisses me. I don't kiss him back.  "Baaaabbbyyy!!" he starts whining. 

I give him a kiss but he wants another one. He puckers his lips so I kiss him again and again and again. I pull away from him and sit on the couch. He comes and sits next to me. He takes out his phone goes to Cassie's name on his contact list. As soon as he clicks her name, I can see from the history that they haven't spoken in a long ass time-- since me and him got together actually. 

He dials her number and she answers right away. "Roman!! Hey baby. I miss you. Where have you been? I have been by your apartment several times and you were never there. I even went to you office and you weren't there." I scrunched up my face at that. Stalker behavior. 

"Cassandra" he curtly says. She frowns at this since he used to always call her Cassie. "Please tell me why you sent a lackey to put a camera inside my wife's apartment?" 

"Wife!! Wife?" Cassie says in disbelief. "What the fuck are you talking about Roman? See I knew something was going on with her even though you said nothing was. I had the Katarina put it in there so I could have proof that you were fucking around with her. You said nothing was going on but then you fall off the face of the earth when she suddenly came around. Wouldn't return my calls or texts. Who does, who?!!" She screams. "I stood by your side for years Roman. And you never once talked about a relationship and now you say you have a wife. Some little black mixed bitch that aint even all that." She spat out. 

"Enough" Roman says clearly frustrated.
"You know I am not a nice guy, I have connections to very dangerous people and can have you and your lackey vanished from the face of the earth.And yet you still try to invade my privacy and Sarina's."

Her eye's widen in fear. " Roman baby I am sorry. I just missed you and wanted to get in touch with you. I wanted to let you know that you have a son."