SIXTEEN

Throwing two knifes, you expertly took out the guards on the gate, ripping them from their skulls and slipping them back into your holsters.

"Oh hell yeah," you said, picking up one of their weapons,  "I'm keepin' this."

You ran your fingers along the side of the magnificent weapon, subconsciously groaning as your fingers fit round it perfectly.

"If you could fuck the gun later, Reaper, that'd be great."

"I don't fuck, Graves, I make love." You snickered. "Emotional connection is essential."

"I could make love to ya, sweetheart."

You rolled your eyes, swallowing down the bile that rose in your throat at the thought. Your mind flicked to Ghost, and you could picture him white-knuckling his gun over the comment.

"What're ya gonna do? Rub my inner thigh for two minutes and then ask if I came?"

The silence that followed was loud. 

In the helo, Graves' ears were tinted pink, an embarrassed flush coursing through his body. The Shadows around him were howling in laughter at their commander's expense. 

Soon enough, the choked snickers of Ghost, Alejandro, and Soap forced their way through the comms, sputtering as they tried to contain themselves.

"Ghost, Reaper, we're in." Alejandro said.

"What you got?" 

"El Sin Nombre is in the penthouse, third floor." Soap said, and you smiled, glad to hear his voice.

"Thank fuck you're alive!"

"Said I would be, didn't I? Also don't fuckin' say shit like that when I'm undercover I almost blewit trying not to laugh!"

"Can't help it, Soap, I'm a comedic genius."

You laughed, before moving around the back of the building. You took out two more men, opting to use the silence of your knives, before reaching a back entrance, where you saw three bodies, one stripped of clothes.

"Well I found where you came through, Ale. Jesus Christ."

"Aye, be careful, hermana. Don't be seen."

"Say less."

Moving into the courtyard, you rolled and sprinted through the shadows, finding a good spot to stay hidden until they needed you.

"I'm in position."

"Copy that." 

You stayed quiet, only speaking to reel off the names of the so-called VIPs you recognised. Anyone with any authority in Las Almas was there, showing just how corrupt and dangerous the place was.

"Soap's close, he's got the card. Reaper, get to the roof." Ghost said.

"Are you dumb? There's guards crawling all over that staircase." you whispered urgently.

"Nothing I ain't seen you do before, boo. I'll cover ya."

Boo.

And he said you were the distraction.

By the time you'd worked your way up to the roof, leaving bodies in your wake, alarms were blaring, and the remaining cartel members were rushing everywhere, determined to find you.

"Soap! Ale! I'm here. Engaging on your count." you said, stooping behind the fountain and propping the gun you'd stolen onto the stone.

"Snake Cam is set. Time to get PID on El Sin Nombre." you heard Alejandro say.