THE DAY HE MET THE REAPER

Hello my gorgeous readers, as promised, I will now start posting some one shots and extras in preparation for MWIII. 

Some of these I wrote alone, some were requested.

If there is something you'd like to see in the GhostxReaper Universe, please feel free to request it by messaging me!

Love you endlessly.

......

The Day He Met The Reaper - Ghost x Reader

Summary: Task Force 141 ran like a well-oiled machine. It ran with precision, excellence, exactly what you'd expect from a group made of the finest men the military could offer, led by one of the most infamous lieutenants of the SAS. It was only natural for him to be opposed to the spare part.

Price had the entire team gathered in the training hall.

Soap was busy winding Gaz up, Alejandro and Rudy sat playing cards. Price stood, hands holding him up as he loomed over the map table, brows furrowed in frustration.

Alex stood near him, arms crossed over his chest as he muttered things to Price, the two of them exchanging words quickly and quietly.

And Ghost, he stood in the corner, like always.

He was a watcher.

Eyes moving rapidly, analysing, examining, focusing on every tiny detail his pupils could see. It was why no one was ever able to get one up on him.

Because he saw everything and moved silently, undetected.

A Ghost.

He watched, amused as Soap leaped up, swiping Gaz's cap from his head before taking off running around the building, a disgruntled soldier hot on his heels.

A low chuckle rumbled through his chest, one so quiet you would need to be practically pressed against him to even know it happened, as the mask hid the faint smile gracing his lips.

Bunch o' fuckin' idiots.

He couldn't blame Soap, though. The man had to be on some kind of spectrum, Ghost wondered, and it'd been over an hour since Price had dragged them all from their free time, spouting about Laswell coming.

"Right, bloody pack it in, the pair of ya." Price's voice boomed, pulling Ghost from his thoughts as he yelled at the two younger sergeants.

Sprinting past, Soap had tripped, Gaz taking the opportunity to grab his shirt, yanking him backwards and sending them both clattering into the map table.

They halted to a stop, giving Gaz enough time to snatch his cap back, pulling it tightly onto his head as he mumbled profanities to Soap, who just laughed.

"Didn't think joining the SAS would land you the role of dad, huh, Cap?" Alex chuckled, nudging Price with his elbow.

"Fuckin' tell me about it."

The calm was limited, as the rumble of engines and the screeching of halting vehicles sounded from outside.

And of course, Soap took that opportunity to swipe Gaz's hat once again, "You know what? No-SOAP give it back!"

A boisterous laugh fell from Soap's mouth as he took off, Gaz once again right behind him. Ghost chuckled, shaking his head, and pushing himself further into the darkness of his corner.