TWENTY EIGHT

You looked up at him with eyes that made him weak at the knees.

"Then take me."

Simon Riley did not need to be told twice.

His lips met yours with the heat of a thousand suns, with the same desperation and need as the first time he kissed you. He had been without your touch for over two weeks, and he craved it; craved you.

Once again, he whined as your hands reached up, pulling his face closer. Your fingers tugged at the hair on the nape of his neck. You stood on your tiptoes, pressing your body against his. His arms moved around your waist, pushing underneath your shirt to touch your skin.

Goosebumps raised as you shivered - his calloused fingers a sharp contrast to the supple, soft flesh of your back.

Without removing his lips from yours, he pushed you back gently until the back of your knees hit the bed, and you went falling backwards. He lowered you onto the bed, one hand supporting his weight as the other shuffled you up to the pillows. 

He lifted you and moved you around like you weighed absolutely nothing, and it sent your mind reeling.

He crawled between your legs, nudging them apart with his knees, his hands running up your body to pin your arms above your head.

"Missed ya so much boo...m'sorry." he mumbled into your mouth, "gonna make ya feel good, gonna make it right."

"I missed you too." you breathed out.

Every sense was overwhelmed. Ghost's tongue was once again running rampant in your mouth, driving that heat to your core. Your hips bucked up, desperate to feel any kind of sensation, thighs squeezing at his sides.

He pulled away from you, chuckling, "Easy, love, we have all night."

"You won't leave?" you looked up at him, eyes lidded and full of adoration.

"Never again."

You smiled a smile so sweet, it had his entire groin throbbing as it grew. You were so willing to forgive him, so willing to give yourself to him completely. 

With swift movement, he tugged off your clothes, and leaned back on his knees, looking at all of you. Your chest was still littered with faint bruises from the bullets hitting your vest, scars here and there from missions.

You frowned a little, moving to cross your arms over your chest, but he shook his head, placing a soft grip on your wrists moving your hands to rest on his thighs.

Slowly, he dipped back down, placing featherlight, wet kisses over each mark. You sighed contently, your body leaning into him. 

"Gonna take care of ya." he mumbled, shuffling down the bed so his face was level with your heat.

"Look at ya, so wet and so fuckin' perfect for me."

Your breath quickened in anticipation, and a loud gasp flew from your mouth as his tongue made it's connection. He licked a long strip up the centre, before working his magic on your opening.

"Oh, f-fuck, Si-"

He cut you off with a chuckle, one that vibrated all the way through you as his lips found your clit, sucking and swiping gently. Your legs were already shaking as your thighs clamped around his head.

One hand found your hip to steady you against his face, as the other rose, introducing itself to you.

His finger slipped in easily, long, tender strokes sending your world into orbit. He looked up at you through his lashes, smiling at the sight. Your jaw was dropped open, eyes rolled back as your spine arched, throwing your tits so perfectly into the air.