30. Together

(Final Fantasy seven and Assassins Creed are not mine.
The picture above is a screenshot from the game.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Vincent woke up to cuddling Desmond, his demons had been less annoying after Desmond and Vincent had finally gotten together as lovers. It was odd, them being quiet, but he was not complaining, it was nice to have a moment, to just themselves. Though Desmond didn't seem to mind their presence and had asked a lot of questions instead. Why were they called demons? Who named them demons? On what grounds? According to Desmond, in his previous world the Missionaries had claimed other religions as demonic.

So, he was demanding the name of the bastard, who named them demons. He wanted to have some strong choice words with them. The demons were all amused and smitten by the human and absolutely adored him. Vincent could do without them interfering during their sex though. Desmond may find being held down by demonic tendrils very kinky, but Vincent was no longer into bondage. Being held against his will by Hojo had turned him away from that particular kink though admittedly, Desmond did look very sexy tied down naked.

Desmond yawned, "Good morning Vin."

Vincent kissed his cheek, "It is a lovely morning."

Desmond, "Last night, the news was very interesting."

Vincent nodded, "Ace didn't hold back. Heidegger deserved it, one of our kids was having a hard time because of him. Admittedly, I was not expecting it to take three months. I feared, he got away as well."

Desmond grinned, "A little bird told me, he was almost done with his contract and would be returning home soon to start working as a teacher."

Vincent, "Navra would be happy, she has waited for him faithfully."

Desmond chuckled, "Young love. Ah, I can't get up."

Vincent looked concerned, "Was I too rough last night? I apologize."

Desmond, "No, you weren't, in fact, I loved last night, it was very exciting. Ahh~ "

Vincent twitched seeing a tendril had entered Desmond teasing him, 'Stop it, Galian.'

Galian Beast huffed pulling out, 'We are one. If he mates with one of us, he mates with all of us. We wish to pamper him too.'

Vincent sighed, "It seems my demons were too excited as well last night."

Desmond chuckled calming down, "I don't mind, they are part of you, just like you are part of them."

Desmond frowned, "I know it was not by choice, but I will never turn any of you away."

Vincent's eyes glowed, "You better remember your words, our little mate."

Desmond cupped his face, "I never say anything, I don't mean."

Vincent kissed him, eyes back to normal, "I don't know, what I did to deserve you."

Desmond nuzzled him, "And I don't know what I did to deserve such a sweet, kind and loving soulmate. Perhaps we used up all our bad luck before we met each other?"

Vincent smiled, "I hope so."

A knock came on their door followed by a woman's voice, "Excuse me, Mr Valentines, breakfast is ready."

Desmond, "We'll be right there Myrna. We just woke up."

Myrna smiled, "Alright then, my husband is also getting ready. Take your time."

Vincent, "Bath together?"

Desmond grinned, "It would save time and water."

The two lovers washed each other and did their morning routines before drying up and heading to the diner. The Wallace family was a large one with Barret being the eldest son and having three younger siblings. Barret was a happy go lucky man despite his large size that could scare off people who didn't know him. He was very down to Earth and very welcoming of the two of them especially after they dealt with the reactor. Desmond and Vincent had actually gone to the reactor to make sure nothing untoward was going on like back at Shinra.