26. Getting Ready

(Assassins Creed and Final Fantasy 7 Remake are not mine.
The picture above is not mine either. It's from Black Butler manga. Ciel is just so beautiful! ≧ω≦
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Zack led them through the streets, towards one of the more popular restaurants in the plates. He took them to a restaurant close to the Honeybee Inn, it was called the Apicary hotel which Ace raised an eyebrow at. Talk about being obssessed with puns. It was very popular among the high society due to the privacy policy of the restaurant. It was the next best popular restaurant for the high ranking SOLDIERs aside from the Seventh Heaven.

Zack, "Here we are."

Ace, "Oh! This is very cozy."

Cloud, "It's my favorite place aside from Tifa's place. It's a good place for our dates without having any fangirls following the two of us around."

Ace lifted his eyebrow, "Do you want me to prank them? I know some good pranks."

Zack grinned, "As long as no one connects it to us, I'm game honestly. I love a good prank."

Cloud, "Please just don't terrify them too much. I don't need a summons to court."

Ace, "Don't worry, the best pranks are the most simple ones."

Zack laughed, "Tell me about it."

Ace then spoke about the times he played pranks on people who treated Cloud badly or annoyed Desmond. The pranks were basic but with a little added extra flair made them very hilarious. Cloud snorted at some of the pranks while sighing at the rest but it was all in good fun so he never protested. After dinner was over the trio went to the Honey Bee Inn using Zack's pass to enter. Andrea Rhodea was like a shining star and very very glamorous, in Ace's humble opinion.

Andrea noticed them, "We have new guests tonight. I hope you enjoyed the show, my dear respected guests."

Ace grinned, "How charming!"

Zack grinned, "Right?"

Cloud was leaning against Zack, "He is really cool."

Ace, "Hmm, do you think he can help us get an in? He does work alongside that man."

Zack, "I can ask him later, for now enjoy."

Ace sat back on his seat next to Cloud who was sitting comfortably with Zack. It was very bright and glamorous inside the Honey Bee Inn but also very enjoyable. After the show was over Zack took the two of them backstage where the second Class SOLDIER was greeted with a warm welcome from the workers. Ace lifted his eyebrow but didn't question it, after all Zack was a very friendly guy. It really should not be such a surprise to him.

Zack, "Andrea, my man."

Andrea grinned, "Zack and dear Cloud, how have you two been? You brought me a new customer too, today."

Zack, "This is Ace and he actually came looking for you."

Ace smiled, "You have not contacted your older brother for a few months and they were worried about you. They feared something happened."

Andrea face palmed while honey boys and girls snickered, "I knew I was forgetting something."

Cloud snorted, "Yup, you certainly did. You should give them a call soon or at least write a letter."

Andrea, "I'll call him, there is way too much risk in writing a letter. Especially for someone in my position."

Zack, "Are your rivals bothering you again?"

Andrea, "No but they are not above using this to their advantage."

Ace, "I see, do you need help dealing with them?"