Epilogue: New Era

Suri's POV

So I had two beautiful cubs. Kiri and Bruno. Kiri was born first and is future queen. Dotty also has two cubs. Lilo and Nuka Jr, who was born first. Also the rumors of Vitani being pregnant was true. She and Ezra had a beautiful baby girl called Tama Jr, after Vitani &Kovu's true mother.

Anyway yesterday my brother told me he and Ezra would be leaving with the new girls. To start their own pride in the jungle. I was very upset at first. Especially when I found out, everyone else in both prides knew about it before me. But I'm getting used to it. Besides, we'd still see them.

(Time Skip)

I smile as Zuko stops Kiri and Bruno from running off. "Where are you two off to in such a hurry?" he asks them with a chuckle. They are now four months old along with the other three cubs.

"Pride lands!" they cheers and he chuckles. Today we are going to the pride lands for the presentation of Kiara and Kovu's triplets.

"Not alone, we are all going together" Zuko tells them gently and they groan. After today our pride will become smaller. As Jake and Ezra go to start their own pride in the jungle. The others and I join them. Kiri starts speaking to Tama Jr and Lilo excitedly. While Bruno wrestles with Nuka Jr.

"We all ready?" I ask they agree. We set off for the pride lands. We arrive safely and join the others in the enclave. As Kiara and Kovu carried two of their cubs, while Rafiki carried the last one to the top of the promontory.

 As Kiara and Kovu carried  two of their cubs, while Rafiki carried the last one to the top of the  promontory

"Presenting the future king, Prince Nahko and his two sisters. Princesses Rabi and Fina" Rafiki says. The herds cheer and bow. As we roar. Afterwards Kiara and Kovu join us with their three cubs. Kiara lays down holding them with her front paws smiling proudly.

"So who is who?" Kiri asks curious.

"Well this handsome boy is Nahko" Kiara says gesturing to the one that looks like a mini Kovu.

"Then the middle girl is Fina, named after her great grandmother Sarafina" Kovu states. Pointing to the smiling cub as she paws her sister's head.

"And lastly little Rabi, named after my grandmother Sarabi" Kiara states.