Sasha Braus

Blood Status: Pure Blood.
In the last season, Sasha's family has been very present in the story and they have been very relevant, that's why I like to see them as a family of wizards. Also, I think it's great the idea that Sasha's adopted siblings are children who they took care of since they were orphaned by the Death Eaters.

Quidditch: Beater for her team.

Favorite class: Herbology.

Patronus: Boar.
The wild boar always welcomes others into its home, which is usually very comfortable and welcoming. It's peaceful, modest, honest, trusting, helpful, tolerant and understanding. A true friend of its friends; is idealistic, sensitive, optimistic and is usually naive and credulous.

House: Hufflepuff.
When it comes to placing her in a house we are all very clear that Sasha does not belong to Slytherin or Ravenclaw but there are usually conflicting opinions about whether she belongs to Gryffindor or Hufflepuff so let's talk about that.

Why is Sasha not a Slytherin?
Sasha has never shown leadership qualities and in fact it is implied that she would not do a very good job of it; she is also not ambitious (she is in fact quite conformist), cunning or has very marked goals; she doesn't usually think much before acting, she's not exactly cautious; she is also not shown to have any particular distaste for rules, a developed sense of self-preservation (she always tries to save others even if she's at risk) nor is she noted for her wits.

Why isn't Sasha a Ravenclaw?
Sasha is not a person who puts things like learning, wisdom or ingenuity ahead or very important; we don't know about her academic grades but if Marco was ahead of her in the top 10 of her troop despite her being better in the practical part then this means that hers weren't particularly high; we have never seen her be a particularly proud person or work like super diligently; neither is she very logical, rational or curious, although when it comes to food we could consider her an unusual person.

Why isn't Sasha a Gryffindor?
At the beginning of the story Sasha was one of the most fearful but from the second season and especially in Liberio we have seen her grow and completely improve in it, she is really brave, daring and has a lot of courage; she doesn't usually give up and if she along with her team decides that they must break the rules to do something then she will do it; however, we have not seen her in a situation where she must defend her beliefs, although when Ymir approached her about the issue of hiding her accent, Sasha preferred to remain silent for what does not seem to me to be a characteristic that corresponds to her or at least not that it is very predominant; she doesn't see obstacles as opportunities to prove herself as she doesn't usually see difficult things that way, she doesn't like challenges in real life either although she seemed to enjoy showing her potential during her training.

Why is Sasha a Hufflepuff?
Sasha is a friendly, loyal, humble and nonjudgmental person; although she is not the hardest worker of all, she is not lazy either, to be a hunter you must practice patience because of the long wait, she reached ninth place in the top 10 of her troop and ran about 8 hours before falling on her first day of training; nor has she been seen to be a person proud of his achievements and she is not someone who cares about competition against other people, because she only seemed to enjoy beating Jean in her training days, but in her day-to-day life in the world she never cared for it nor we have seen her acting through these attitudes.

Bonus fact: Sometimes she reads "The Quibbler" (Jean laughs at her for believing in some of the creatures this magazine presumes to be real) and when she smells her amortentia she smells meat and potatoes.