Grisha Jaeger

Blood Status: Pure Blood.
Everyone in his family has been relevant to the story and knowledgeable about the truth of the world so I just imagine them as a family of wizards.

Quidditch: He didn't play but he used to help those who got hurt in the infirmary after the game where he learned more about healing magic (because he always aspired to be a mediwizard).

Favorite class: Potions.

Patronus: Owl.
The owl is widely used as a symbol of education, referring to reflection, rational and intuitive knowledge. The goddess of wisdom Athena is represented with an owl. They are silent and cautious although they can also be dangerous.

House: Ravenclaw.
People in general don't usually talk much about Grisha in headcanons so I haven't seen any sites where they talk about which house they would put him in so I don't know what people think of him, however let's discuss why I put him in this house.

Why isn't Grisha a Slytherin?
We could say that slowly Grisha ended up becoming the leader of the restorationists and although he knew how to motivate them and had some plans, he also used to make mistakes and get carried away a lot by what he wanted to believe and not by what was really logical, after this we never went back to see him as a leader so I don't consider him a good one; we have also been shown that he is cautious and cunning in taking advantage of his position as a doctor to steal information from the powerful for his plan; however, I would not say that he is someone extremely determined or goal-oriented, since as we know, although he never abandoned his plan, he did not carry it out either because he wanted to spend time with his family in Paradis, without really knowing what he wanted and losing his way, causing him to even Eren has to convince him to finish the job and regretting it after doing it, wanting to stop the rumbling but letting himself be carried away by Carla's death to give Eren the power to do it even though he never wanted it to happen; I don't think he is someone ambitious either, because in reality he only wanted the freedom of the eldians and although he pursued it with ambition when he was in Marley, this gradually disappeared after being sent to Paradis; he had a disregard for the rules but only because of the racism he suffered and he also did not seem to have developed senses of self-preservation.

Why isn't Grisha a Gryffindor?
Grisha is someone with a good temper, someone capable of breaking the rules and who always defends what he believes in; he is also brave and has courage but it is not something that predominates in his personality, although he is chivalrous; however, he has given up on his plan several times because of his family and not wanting to put them at risk as happened with Zeke and Dina; however, he is not fascinated by challenges, testing himself or seeing obstacles as opportunities.

Why isn't Grisha a Hufflepuff?
Grisha is someone very hardworking, humble and with few prejudices, although not someone particularly super friendly from what we have seen; thanks to the racism suffered in Marley we could see in him a certain desire for competitiveness and lack of modesty, although in Paradis the latter was no longer seen in him; however I don't think I can classify his loyalty being that the only time it could be proven it was when they were arrested and, yes, Grisha revealed everything but it was under torture and I'm not going to assess someone's loyalty by what they said under torture because I think that has more to do with willpower and not with loyalty, after that we have never seen him in such a position being loyal to someone or some group and because he has not been able to maintain loyalty to his own ideals either given his situation.

Why is Grisha a Ravenclaw?
As we know, Grisha is someone really intelligent, ingenious and rational, considering the young age in which he became a doctor we can assume that his academic intellect was very high, in addition to the fact that we verified that he was a motivated student; Grisha used to take pride in his methods and ideas often while he was trying to beat Marley and he would also be the kind of person who would practice different types of magic on his own even if it wasn't recommended; he is also hard working, although he is not considered unusual.

Extra fact: His little sister was an obscurial so he was very against the hatred and repression that there was towards wizards making them stay hidden from the world, so he worked to combat this.