Chapter 15

I was standing in an empty classroom, waiting for him. I glanced at my phone to check what time it was. I sighed, he was late. I crossed my arms and leaned against the teacher's desk in the front of the room. I told myself that if he wasn't here soon I wouldn't wait around.

"Sorry I'm late, Love," Evan said as he walked in the room. I allowed my eyes to travel down his body and his eyes traveled down mine. He had on a white button up shirt that only had the bottom two buttons buttoned. His bare abs were showing some through the open part of the shirt. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and showed off his strong forearms. "If I knew you were going to dress up I would have found something better to wear," he said at last.

I glanced down at what I was wearing. I had on a short red plaid skirt that stopped just below my bottom. I had on a tight black button up belly shirt with the first three buttons left undone to show off my cleavage. Hung loosely around my neck was a red tie. Evan walked up to me and placed his hand on my waist. He let his eyes travel down my body again as he took a deep breathe through his teeth. "You are going to make it very hard to concentrate on this tour."

"Screw the tour," I whispered as I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him against me.

The beeping of my alarm clock woke me up. Startled I quickly sat up and looked around. I brushed my hair out of my face and groaned when I realized I had been dreaming. I could not believe I just had a dream like that about Evan, of all people. With all that I had to do I tried my best to forget about the dream as I got ready for school.

When I got to school I found Jay at his locker talking to James. Letting Jay down would be one of the hardest things I would do today, but I couldn't put it off any longer. "Hey, guys," I said as I walked up beside them.

"Hey, Ri," Jay smiled

"Sup Riley?" James greeted.

"Not much," I replied. "Just need to talk to Jay," When James continued to stand there I added, "Alone."

"Oh! Yeah, I have to go find Becca anyway. See you guys at lunch," James waved.

"Later, James," Jay said as James walked away. He then turned to face me and asked, "What's up, Ri?"

I didn't want to do this in the hallway so I asked, "Is there some place we can go to talk?"

"Yeah, sure," he replied taking my hand and leading me into an empty classroom. I felt his emotions change. He was both nervous and excited. I figured he knew what this was about, he just didn't know what I was going to say. When we got in the room he looked at me and asked again, "What's up?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you about-" I started

"This definitely isn't the main office," Evan's voice came from behind me. I turned around rolling my eyes and I felt Jay start to feel angry. Evan on the other hand was very happy.

"No, it isn't," Jay said through his teeth.

"Sorry if I interrupted something. I must have gotten lost trying to get to the main office," he said to Jay. When he saw me he smiled and added, "I guess it's a good thing I stumbled into this room, huh Riley?" I gave him a confused looked and he reminded me, "You promised if I got lost today that you would help me out. Would you mind leading the way to the office? I have to get my schedule."

"Alright," I sighed. I took a step forward, but Jay reached out and stopped me. He didn't want me to go with Evan. "Jay, its fine. I promised I'd help him out. We'll talk later. Stop by my house after school?"

"Yeah, ok, we'll talk then," he said reluctantly letting go of my arm.

When we were out of the room Evan said, "So you're finally gonna tell him you don't wanna go out with him?"