un

I looked over to my window and saw a very frustrated Calum. His hands are holding tight on his phone while he groans and began screaming, I looked at him worried. He's been like this for a week. Bianca, his girlfriend, and Calum are always fighting over the phone and Bianca usually starts it every time.

I stared at Calum on my big glassed window, he says something unaudible then sighs, nodding and then hang up on his phone. He suddenly looks over to my way and I slightly blushed sending a wave instead and he just gave me a small smile, sitting on his bed.

I grabbed my sketch pad and got my sharpie from under the bed. I wrote an 'are you okay?' sentence in the blank paper and showed it to him. He just smiled, now it's a genuine one and nodded giving me a thumbs up. He suddenly sits on his study table getting his sketch pad as well, scribbling words on the material and shows it to me.

"Everything's fine, I made up with her." He said on the paper and I just nodded. He suddenly puts down the sketch pad again and wrote something, he shows it to me and it said "Goodnight." He closed his curtain windows and closes the lights.

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling which is full of my random drawings, stars that lights in the dark and other shit on there. I admit there's a sketch of him there, it's on the middle of all of it, since he can't see my ceiling and he's never and will never ever get into my room I taped it up there.

Calum and I are neighbors since middle school. We're friends but not that close, Calum is completely a different person if you'll compare us. He's the popular one, I'm the nobody. It's not that I'm a loner nerd though, I have friends but still, I'm just a nobody in that school.

Bianca, the perfect girl, with the perfect hair and designer material clothing. She's the most popular girl in the school. She lives a perfect life. Abundant in everything, her parents are famous for being the most known businessman. She has everything, even the perfect boyfriend.

Calum proved that not everyone who's famous in school are assholes or bitches, Calum was the complete opposite of the boys in our school, he's the nicest person in school, everyone knows him and he's friends with everyone.

I sighed deeply, knowing a girl like me don't have a chance with a guy like Calum, why do I fantasize of being with him? As if that'll happen. Wait, why am I thinking about that? I stood up from my bed groaning and grabbing my laptop, deciding to watch movies for the night.

I love Saturday nights, I get to watch movies til 2 am in the morning and that's the best thing I loved in weekends. Plus, watching makes me escape the reality for a while, instead I feel like I'm in the world of where the main character in the movie is in.

--

boring chapter, sorry.

but dedicated to @andreiherrera02, who requested me to make a calum story.

hi pls disregard any twitter accounts i'll mention on the next chapters, my only stan accounts are @WANTEDYUO and @jorgemilero thANK U

also i've read some of my old stories and noticing a lot of typos, wrong grammars, and such, so i'm very sorry omg, will be editing them when i get the time and energy!