seize

"Are you even listening?" Rhoe snapped her fingers in my face and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What, what? Sorry I wasn't listening." I admitted, biting my lip and she sighed.

"What are you thinking, Calum again?"

I didn't answered, I just pursed my lip, putting my chin in the palm of my hand looking around the cafeteria.

"Isabella, move on from Calum. You don't have a chance with him. He's taken. All he's been doing is just some friendly gesture." She said straight into my face, slapping me the truth and the reality that hit me straight to my heart and broke that little hope I have in my heart.

"I just, Rhoe I don't know what to do." I sighed.

"Move on from Calum, why don't you just focus on Michael? He's a good guy and much better than Calum to be fucking honest." She said then swallowed the food in her mouth. I frowned and looked at my untouched food. "Plus, aren't you eating your food? If not I'm going to eat that."

"Rhoe what the hell." I laughed, finally touching my burger and taking a bite. Suddenly, Michael came by with Luke and sat with us on the circle.

"Sup girls." Luke greeted cheerfully in his happy tone. This is the first time we actually got to see Luke up close, but I can always see him happy and cheerful so.

I looked over to Rhoe and she's just silently eating her food but there's a hint of pink in her cheeks and I giggled.

"I'm Luke." He introduced himself breaking the silence.

"I'm Isabella and this is Rhoe." I smiled pointing to my friend who's suddenly got mute. She just smiled at him then got her phone, randomly scrolling and I think she's just doing that to distract herself.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket and I got a text from Rhoe.

Rhoe(cchi) : fucking idiot, don't giggle at me i'm uncomfortable af.

Isabell(hent)a(i) : okay fine, i can't just stop bc you're being cute af.

Rhoe(cchi) : ew go away.

I chuckled then looked over to my inbox and saw an unread text from Calum.

Cal : you know this girl i've been telling you about?

Bel : the girl you like that makes you confuse?

Cal : yeah that.

Cal : well, i've liked her since we're elementary, and i just realized it just now. i'm such an idiot.

Cal : and there she is, with an another man.

Calum never gave me a clue or something about that girl, I've been so curious but I don't want to ask him or push him through it. Plus, I don't even wanna hear who that is because Bianca is enough, I don't want to hear another girl that Calum likes.

Bel : ow man, that hurts.

Cal : yes it does.

I put my phone back in my pocket then saw Michael mumbling something to Luke then looked at me.

"Well, uhm, Bella I'm just here to ask you something," he started speaking and I raised my eyebrows, gesturing for him to continue. "do you want to come with me to the movies? L-like, a date or something?" He said kind of stuttering which I found cute.

I thought, should I do this? Will this help me move on from Calum? Follow's Rhoe's advice? Maybe it will.

"Okay sure, when?" I smiled.

Okay what am I doing