trente huit

I opened my eyes and regretted it closing it again as the sunlight hit on them. I groaned and blinked way too much for my eyes to adjust on the light.

I looked over to my side and saw Calum snoring slightly.

My eyes widened then I looked under the covered and we're fully dressed thank God.

Suddenly, everything from last night flashbacked in my mind, except from how it all started. All I remember is Calum pinning me on the wall then our heated making out session. I smiled at the memory.

I slowly got out of bed, I need to find Rhoe and get home. Calum hugged a pillow and hummed, I stared at him for like 5 seconds then looked at the mirror.

I have a blue-violet bruise or what some call hickey on my neck and it's so noticeable. I'm sure Rhoe will annoy me and will be forced to tell her everything.

I turned on my back again, saying goodbye to Calum but then he's sound asleep. Should I wake him up? What will I do?

"I love you." I whispered giving him a kiss on the cheek and just ran out of the room.

The house is an absolute mess, I wonder where are my friends, I looked in the kitchen and saw some body on the floor some of them have markers on their face. I gasped when I saw Rhoe soundly asleep on the couch and has some drawings of a cat's whiskers and nose on her face.

"Rhoe, wake up, wake up." I shook her and she immediately sat up.

"What happened?" She asked in a sleepy tone, rubbing her eyes.

"Let's go home." I chuckled and she blinked her eyes a couple times. "Oh Rhoe." I laughed pulling her out of the direction of the house.

"Where have you been?" She asked as we sat inside the car, buckling our seatbelts. "Oh wait oh my god-"

"Shhh." I giggled. "Why are you screaming?"

"Did you and Calum do it?" She squealed in excitement.

"What? No." I laughed. "We just kissed, that's all."

"Just making out? Something like that?" She asked, frowning. "I thought you already lost your virginity-"

"Shh!" I blushed, covering her mouth. "Oh god, I hate you." I mumbled.

"I'm just asking!" She defended, laughing. "So, are you and Calum a thing now?"

"No." I said with a little frown on my face.

"Maybe he'll ask you out soon, I don't know." Rhoe shrugged as she drove, her eyes on the road for safety and I looked at my hands, playing with it, biting my lip.

"Rhoe I don't know what to do now, help me. I don't want to hurt Michael." I said to her revealing my thoughts about it and she sighed.

"I'll ask Michael, okay?"

"What-"

"I'll talk to him, if it's okay for you and Calum to get together, and tell him to get all of his shit together because he's becoming the Michael I don't know." Rhoe explained and I nodded.

"I think that's a great idea."

"Sure it is, I'm a genius." She bragged, smirking.

"No ew, I take it back." I joked and she gave me a glare then burt into laughter.

I'm glad to have her as a bestfriend, she's the best bestfriend I've ever had.

---

three updates yas goals fhdhdhdg eceb tho this is kind of a filler sorry fjdhdbd

i'm not gonna say anything long in the author's note today lmao

i love you x

vote and share x

twitter : @FRATBOIMIKEY user