onze

"This class is really boring as fuck, I wanna go home." Michael whined, but not that loud or we'll be in trouble.

"I know, right. Keep it down, Mikey. He might hear you and you know what'll happen." I whispered, chuckling.

"Sorry." He giggled and pulled out a poker face looking around the room. I bit my lip to avoid laughing then when Mikey looked over to my way he began laughing which unfortunately, caught Mrs. Lerman's attention.

"What are you laughing about Mr. Clifford and Ms. Castles?" She said and we both froze on our seats as all of everyone's attention in the room shifted to us and I blushed.

"Mam, we uh-"

"Mr. Clifford? I expected that but Ms. Castles? You are unbelievable." She said, crossing her arms, walking near to us and I cussed like a hundred times in the back of my mind when I heard her next statement. "Detention. The both of you after school." 

"I expected that." Michael mocked and I nudged him in the ribs.

"Shut up, you dork. She might hear you and will make this worst." I chuckled slightly and he raised his eyebrows at me. I mimicked his gestures, confused why he's giving me that look. "What?"

"You aren't mad at me?"

"No, why would I?"

"We're going to detention? I led you unto this mess?" He said like he's asking.

"So? One detention won't hurt, you know." I shrugged, slouching in my seat, crossing my arms. "I'm not mad, Michael. I actually find it fun because I've never been to detention before, I get to try new things because of you." I smiled at him and he slightly blushed, smiling back at me then looking at his desk, still smiling like an idiot.

"So, looking forward to detention?" He smirked as he opened his notebooks, copying the assignment that was written on the board and I started to do the same because I don't want another detention by not doing my assignment.

"Hell yeah, I am." I smirked back and chuckled slightly, shooking my head then writing the assignment on the board, a little smile plastered on my face. 

Wow, Michael is actually making me smile, is this now a sign? 

What? No. Maybe I'm just being ridiculous, not yet. Isabella, not yet.

But wait, do I like Michael?

This situation is making me crazy as fuck. I might be liking Calum but I didn't know or I forgot how'd I got there, I just knew I like him. How will I able to know when I like Michael?

I got lost in my train of thoughts once again, Calum's on my mind again. My mind's showing a slideshow of things I like about him, everything and I just want it to be lost, I want to move on, to forget my feelings about this boy but how am I able to do that my brain isn't cooperating with me.

"Are you okay?" I heard Michael asked from my side and I nodded, pulling up a smile.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just...thinking." I trailed off to the last time. Michael raised his eyebrows.

"About what? Detention? I'm so sorry Isabella I-"

"No, it's not that." I chuckled. "Just some random thoughts people think sometimes." I mumbled and he just nodded, looking away.