trente-trois

"Are we seriously doing this? Isabella it's been a week." Rhoe frowned and I let out a shaky sigh, shutting my eyes.

It's been 2 weeks since I'm avoiding the 2 boys, Luke and Ashton someotimes greet us but that's it, we never hang out anymore. Rhoe and I are back to the old times, old lives, just the two of us, always alone in the cafeteria. But it's not the same.

Everything has changed, yes, we're always alone together but it wans't as fun as it used to be. Everything seems, wrong, feels like something missing and I definitely know what it is.

But I know everything is better like this, even if it hurts.

Asking me why? First, so Michael won't hurt. He's the most precious guy and I hate it when I make him sad or cry. Those two boys has been continuosly having small arguments there and there because of me. 

It was all my fault, I wish I'd avoided Michael from the start, not making friends with him and the other boys, and remained anonymous to their presence. I hate making and getting into dramas, so the solution I thought is to go back to my old life.

"It's better this way, Rhoe. I wanted to keep it like this." I finally spo,e, breaking the silence that formed.

"If you and Calum really like each other, then just get together. You know it can happen when you stop doing this." She shrugged.

"But what about Michael, Rhoe? You know I hate making people sad and cry because of me. It kills me, because I know what it feels." I said trying to contain everything in, trying not to snap at my best friend.

"Calum is hurting too, you know..." She trailed off and I sighed in defeat.

Rhoe is really good when it come to arguments, she'd always win. (not really, lmao)

I looked around the cafeteria, looking for any sign of Calum around, since I avoided him, I never looked at him at school eye to eye. I might break, because of the guiltyness and hurt that is all inside.

I finally got to see him, he's alone sitting in there, his eyes not that bright as it usually is, and I know it's all because of me.

I'm still thinking if this is a right decision or not.

"Isabella, by the way, are you going to the homecoming?" She asked and I shook my head, snapping out of my thoughts.

"I don't know, are you?"

"Maybe?" Rhoe shrugged. "I'd be so bored at the house, maybe then." She added.

"I don't know know if I'll go...I don't even have a dress."

"Dude, I have a lot." Rhoe smirked, "Oh, c'mon, Bel. It's homecoming for fuck's sake!"

"Okay, fine." I sighed and she squealed.

"Homecoming's gonna be fun!"

"I hope so." I mumbled, poking my food.

---

hi hi hi hi

sorry for my lame updates, just having a lot of things going on and not kinda inspired to write

thank you for your concern guys, i love you all, u guys are the best x

vote and share x