vingt-six

"Yo Mikey and Isabella!" Luke greeted when he opened the door. "You're like 10 minutes late!" He smacked Michael and I snorted, containing my laughter in.

"I was sleeping, I woke up at exact 7 and I rushed everything, I almost hit a light post along the way." Michael argued and I laughed loudly at him and he just squeezed my hand, smiling at me, then walking our way in the house.

"Where's the others?" I asked Luke as we walked much further inside and the alcohol and smoke filtered my nostrils.

"Ashton is with Bryana, the usual, I don't know where Calum is but he arrived like 30 minutes ago, and Rhoe is in the kitchen, getting herself a drink.

"I should go find her." I decided and Michael let go of my hand.

"Call me if you need anything." Michael said as I walk away and I gave him a thumbs up.

I squeezed myself into the crowd, looking for the kitchen. The house is pretty crowded, Jenina sure has a lot of friends, or maybe her friends brought some other friends that brought some other friends. There is like 80+ people in the house.

Finally, after experiencing my struggle on the crowd I just squeezed myself in, (lol what) I got to the kitchen in peace and immediately found Rhoe chugging on a drink, she stops and smiled at the sight of me.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Getting myself drunk, duh." She rolled her eyes then giggles. I think she's drunk.

"How many of have you consumed-"

"3 or 4, I think. I lost count." She answered, hiccuping a few seconds after and I sighed.

"Sup girls?" I heard a voice behind and saw Ashton, getting a drink from the fridge.

"Ashton, hey." I greeted.

"Hello!" Rhoe grinned widely like a child and I sighed.

"Is she drunk?" He chuckled, pointing at Rhoe and I let out a deep sigh, nodding. "There's a lot of rooms upstairs, I don't know though how many are still unoccupied. Just look for your own room." He informed and I nodded, mumbled I quick thank you and pulled Rhoe out of the kitchen going upstairs, I saw the stairs earlier so I remembered where is it.

When we got to the halls, I gasped at the sight of Calum on the floor, sitting there, his back inclined to the wall with a cigarette in his lips.

"Calum?" I spoke and he looks my way, giving me a salute. "Hi, uhm, do you know a spare room for Rhoe?" I spoke pointing to Rhoe who is looking around amazed and she looks high as fuck, I wonder what is she chugging earlier.

"Yeah, uhm, everything is still unoccupied because it's just 7:20." He shrugged and so I opened a door and got her inside.

"Just stay here, okay?" I said to my friend who just nodded like an innocent child, lying down on the bed.

"I love bed, I wish I could marry it someday." She mumbled that made me chuckle a little.

"Goodnight, Rhoe." I whispered then turned around, just seeing Calum standing on the door frame, the cigarette still in his lips that made him much more attractive.

"Why is she drunk so early anyway?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"I don't even know, I just got here." I said then closed the door gently, leaving my friend inside.

"I'm bored as fuck." Calum said, moving from his place and stumbles a little, and with that, I assumed he's a little drunk too.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned and he nodded in response, removing the cigarette from his mouth.

"Yeah, just bored." He chuckles softly and I nodded my head. "Where's your lucky boyfriend anyway?"

"Lucky boyfriend?" I asked confused and he just nodded, looking at me with a straight face. "Downstairs with Luke. I don't know where downstairs, this house is pretty big." I mumbled sitting down on the floor, hugging my knees. "Plus, I like it here, quiet."

"Same." He chuckles softly to himself.

"There's a lot of people here at the party, at any chance, is Yhola here?" I asked Calum, wrapping my arms around my legs, hugging myself while rocking back and forth. Calum didn't looked at me and there was silence for a few seconds, so I just stared at his cigarette on his fingers.

"She is, I'm staying here because it hurts me to see her with somone else." He mumbled, putting the cigarette on the floor then killing it by stepping on it.

"Oh, uhm, sorry." I whispered then looks at the ground, biting my lip. "I know the feeling because I used to like somone who is in a relationship."

"Oh, really?" He said, not believing me and I nodded my head, my eyes glued on the ground. "Well, that sucks."

"I know." I sighed. "But Yhola is lucky because there's you, loving her from afar."

"You're really dumb, aren't you?" He stated and I looked at him, he has this small smile on his face.

"What are you talki-"

Before I could finish my sentence, his lips crashed into mine and I don't know but I kissed back, my hands found it's way to the nape of his neck and his arm holding my waist pulling me closer to him. He tasted like mint and cigarettes, with a little taste of some vodka. I feel like at cloud nine at the moment, I'm so happy right now, everything seems like a dream.

"You're so dumb." He whispered in my lips then we both chuckled before connecting our lips to each other again.

"Why don't you guys go get a room?" A very familiar voice spoke from afar and I turned abruptly to the direction of the voice, my eyes widened at the sight of Michael standing there with a bottle in his hand.

—-

woAH WHAT KJNBVFTYNBV

FINALLY CALUM, FUCKING FINALLY JNBGHBHN

okay sorry for the cliffhanger love you all x

this is extra long because i love u bitches, thanks for your comments u guys makes me smile and laugh, they wonder why i'm laughing, they might think i'm going crazy, lmao.