dix-sept

"Hi." I smiled when I opened the door. There stood Michael with his hands inside of the pockets of his skin tight jeans. He's wearing a random shirt and his leather jacket.

"You ready?" He asked shyly and I chuckled, nodding my head. "You're not wearing your usual jeans." He said randomly and I looked at myself, I'm wearing a plain red dress that my mom bought me when I was 17, this is the first time I've wore it.

"Yeah, well since you said it was a date I thought I might go something like semi formal." I explained, shrugging.

"Oh." He chuckled, walking aside for me to have my way out of our door. I gently closed our door and walked side to side with him.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked him as he opened the car door. "I didn't know you have a car, well, because you're always with us in the morning."

"This wasn't mine, it's my father's." He laughed. "I asked him to let me borrow it because I'm using it for my very first date." He chuckled nervously and I smiled at him.

Whoever will be Michael's girlfriend will be the luckiest girl in the world because Michael is the best guy I've ever met.

"Hey wait, you didn't answered my question." I laughed as he got into the car as well, starting the engine. "Where are we going?"

"My house, I ordered pizza." He wiggled his eyebrows and I clapped my hands in excitement.

"My dream date." I grinned. "Do you got this prepared or-"

"I asked Rhoe, and she told me your ideal first date. I didn't know though that this is your first date as well." He answered, his eyes focused on the road and I looked at the window.

"This is my first date, indeed. No one ever asked me out." I mumbled, playing with my fingers looking at the road, mocking Michael's moves.

"I know you know what I feel about you, right?" Michael suddenly said out of the blue and I blushed, nodding. "I'm gonna kill Calum." He huffed and I laughed. "You know, ever since freshmen I wanted to ask you out but I never had the balls to do it. Well, because my friends are teasing me, and I had that ugly fringe that Luke thought, no, everyone in the school thought was cool but it was lame to be honest." He told me and I laughed, remembering the four of them having the same hairstyles, the fringes, and their lame fashion style.

"Oh, you guys also had lame fashion style, to be honest, don't kill me." I chuckled and he did too, nodding his head.

"We're so embarrassing back then, also, we are not close with Calum, he's just a guy everyone knows because he's so kind, Luke and I once thought that he doesn't belong to the team because he's innocent." He laughed and I nodded my head agreeing, Calum's much too good for their sircle of friends.

"Oh, we're here." Michael spoke up, stopping the car into the familiar house I've seen to many times because Rhoe picks him up here every single day.

"Yaaay, I'm excited for the pizza." I chuckled.

"Of course you are," Michael rolled his eyes, shaking his head laughing.

—-

whoever saw michael in his leather jacket in person won at life, srsly